5-That baby of mine. Part 2.

"Hiccup...I'm pregnant!"

In that instant, my whole body turned numb. I had no clue what expression had made its way onto my face but the words that escaped my mouth caused Astrid's face to crack into an even wider smile.

"I'm going to be a dad?" I whispered in disbelief. She nodded eagerly in response. "This is phenomenal!" I cried, leaping out of my seat. My hands connected with Astrid's waist as I pulled her against me. In no time my lips connected with hers in heated passion.

(About now would be a good time to start the track above!)

"You're going to be a dad! I'm going to be a mom!" She choked out happily. For what felt like an eternity, we stayed in our embrace until Toothless and Stormfly came bounding in. My Nightfury approached Astrid with caution yet he purred affectionately.

"Hey bud!" I called. Stormfly plodded over and nuzzled against Astrid. Toothless reared up and sat himself on his hind legs chuckling to himself.

As my forehead touched with Astrid's, I began to whistle a tune, her eyes lit up as she recognized it. A small sigh escaped her lips.

"I'll swim and sail on savage seas, with ne'er a fear of drowning." This was the song that my father sang to my mom when they were reunited... "And gladly ride the waves of life, if you will marry me..."

I didn't care that Astrid and I were already married, this song was incredibly special to us. "No scorching sun, nor freezing cold, will stop me on my journey...if you will promise me your heart and love..." I trailed off as I lost myself in Astrid's twinkling gaze.

"And love me for eternity...my dearest one my darling dear, your mighty words astound me, but I have no need of mighty deeds when I feel your arms around me!" Astrid took hold of my arms and guided them in a loop around her waist.

"But I will bring you rings of gold and even sing you poetry and I will keep you from all harm if you will stay beside me!" I chuckled loudly as we began to dance around our hut.

"I have no use for rings or gold, I care not for your poetry, I only want your hand to hold-"

"I only want you near me!"

"For the dancing and the dreaming!!!" We finished in unison eventually falling into a fit of giggles. A few tears trickled from my eyes as I buried my head into Astrid's neck.

"We're going to be parents..."I finally sighed.

"We are." She sobbed happily.