Ideas

This page is being set up to give you a place to leave your ideas for my next book or story. What are some plot points or story ideas that you would like to see explored in my next work?

I've had someone suggest a book where it's the dad that supports and helps his child's transition from boy to girl, while the mom disapproves. UPDATE: "Losing Rene" explores the relationship between a Mtf transgender girl and her accepting dad, written in his voice.

Another suggestion I've been given is one where a mom decides to subtly, indirectly, over a period of time, convince her young son that his life would be so much happier if only he were a girl.

Another suggestion involves a boy in a strict, God fearing, Christian family that never misses a church service every week and how he deals with his overwhelming desires that involve a sexual attraction to girls clothes, and what happens once his sister's best friend from church (a girl he has a secret crush on) accidentally discovers his obsession with feminine things.

Let me know what you think of these and any ideas you might have for scenes or chapters in these or any of my other stories. Yes, I'm open to suggestions for changes/improvements/additions to my current works too. Also, comment your own ideas and let's discuss them. Maybe together we can map out the plot points for my best book yet.

.