xxv.

After what seemed like years, I walked out of that salon with my dream hair color. A silvery color reflected the moonlight and made it seem like I was glowing. Glowing because I'm a fucking star. And I ain't need no man. I ain't need no man, especially by the name of Min Yoon Gi. Piece of shit can fight me.

My train of bitter, typical thoughts was interrupted by a hand mussing my hair. "You look awesome, Noona. Hyung is missing out. His fucking loss. Wanna get some celebratory ice cream? There's this place I know that's open really late."

"Honey, obviously you don't know me. I'm always down for ice cream. And when I say always, I mean always. Thanks for coming with me and helping me cope. We were in that salon for frickin ever," I ranted, running my hands through my hair to smooth it down.

Tae laughed, then nodded. He grabbed my hand and started to skip. "Whoa, whoa slow down! I can't keep up with you!" I yelled playfully. Suddenly, he stopped and crouched down in front of me. "This is more like it. Run, slave!" We reached Tae's 

The entire car ride to the ice cream parlor was filled with giggles and screeching along to music on the radio. Exactly the type of friend I needed to help me forget about that hoe for a while.  When we arrived at the ice cream place, Tae pulled on a white hat and a hoodie, then threw me a similar hoodie. Knowing Tae would be recognized more easily if he ordered, I told the kid working my order before having  the idol whisper his order to me. I relayed the message, then pulled out my wallet and the proper amount of won to pay. Whining was heard from behind me and I couldn't help but snicker.

"Dude, chill. You took me to that salon, so the least I can do is pay for some goddamn ice cream." He shook his head, but didn't protest any further. 

A few minutes later, my small lemon ice cream cone and Tae's medium chocolate cone came out and we eagerly grabbed them and thanked the worker. "By the way, I love your hair. I heard you say something about a salon, so you must've just gotten it done, yeah?" I nodded and she smiled before complimenting it once more. "Have a good night, miss," she waved, and Tae and I turned away to find a place to sit. The parlor was fairly empty considering how late it was, which was great for a celebrity like Tae Hyung. 

Suddenly, a ringtone went off. Tae paused his consuming of the ice cream to find his phone before answering the call. "What's up, Yoon Gi-hyung?"

The volume on Tae's phone must have been turned up, because I could hear what Yoon Gi said next. "Don't you 'what's up?' me. I know you're with my fucking girlfriend. Is she going behind my back with you or what?"

I frowned, then grabbed the phone out of Tae's hand. "Maybe you should reconsider what you're saying, because you're the one that cheated. And I'm not dating Tae because I'm loyal unlike someone else I know. We're gonna need to talk, but I don't even wanna see you right now."

-unedited