xi.

i rolled my eyes. "he needs to stop being so immature. tae and suga are both just my friends. nothing more, nothing less," i muttered. aw i slipped my fingers away from tae hyung's, i heard jung kook whisper to himself.

"ouch, poor guys," jimin murmured. the little shit was probably hoping that i hadn't heard anything, but oh hell no I heard the fucker.

i narrowed my eyes at him. "what do you mean, 'poor guys'?"

he had the fucking nerve to look away and avoid the question. "nothing. anyway, so you want us to call ji hoon and the others? they texted us earlier asking if they could come see you."

i ran my cut covered fingers through my hair and sighed. "fine, just don't answer my question. ill just assume what i think you're talking about then," i responded, finally managing to catch his gaze directly again. knowing that i had his attention, i glared at jimin.

"so does that mean that you'll take me as someone who's more than a friend? after all, you only said that tae-hyung and yoongi-hyung are just friends to you," jung kook cut in, wiggling his eyebrows at me.

i shook my head, but smiled. "sorry, babe. you're a bit young for my tastes. im twenty-three (Korean age) and you're, what, nineteen? i prefer older guys," i answered.

jung kook pouted cutely. "but don't i look older than i am? plus, im manly," he retorted.

snickering, i reached out and patted his hair. "whatever you say, kookie. but with that little pout, you look about fourteen years old. you're cute, I'll give you that. manly, though? not a chance."

"you've seen me on stage, aren't i manly then?"

"you can be, but she prefers me over all of you, im sure," a familiar deep voice interjected.

a full out grin broke out on my face when i made eye contact with a pair of beautiful, dark eyes. his white-blonde hair looked perfect, but disheveled and his damned perfectly pigmented lips were smirking confidently. "you're back, yoongi."

"you all see this? ive never seen any of you make her smile the way i can.

"because she belongs to me. remember that, tae, jung kook."

•unedited