Prologue

'Princess..' That's what they called her when she was four. She had been so happy to know that she is the princess. But she know nothing, she was still a child after all.

'You have grow into a beautiful girl, Your Highness.' All of the maids would told her. She would always blush at those words. But she didn't know the reason all of them said it. She's still a young carefree teenager after all.

'Your Highness! The time has come!' She remembers the day she heard those words from the king a.k.a her step father. That was the day she realized that all around her was a lie.

The king has make her live in luxury in return she would sacrifice herself for the world safety.

'Why me?' She asked the king.

'Your dad owe me a huge amount of money. But, unfortunately he and your mother died in an accident.' And just with that, she understand all.

Her life was a lie. It was all an act. And so, her life change into black and white.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Hi! This is just the prologue. Sooooo, how is it??? I hope you guys like it. Well, the story was kinda different from the precious one wahahahaha.

I hope there isn't any grammar mistake (╯︵╰,). That's all for now XD.

Byebye~

Love,
NatsuDragneelLucy