One Shot: Everything He Dreamed Of -Clint

Requested by @once_upon_a_greaser

One Shot 41

Clint always wanted a big family. He wanted that all American experience waiting for him when he got home from saving the world.

Big house, beautiful wife, lots of kids, and love in every aspect of his life.

And he worked hard to make his dream a reality. The wife part was easy, you loved him more than anything in the whole world.

The house and children were a little harder. Espionage isn't the safest profession, and it's hard to settle down even for a little while.

But he didn't give up, and neither did you.

And finally, together you bought a farm property. A nice big one, with a house that needed some work, but it would be perfect to raise a big family.

5 years, 2 adoptions, 3 kids and 1 dog later Clint had everything he had hoped for. A big family, a big house, and love in every aspect of his life.

He could see it when you sent him pictures of the kids playing. He could see it on Christmas, when the Avengers came to his house to visit. He could see it in the way his family jumped up when he came home from missions.

The younger kids climbing all over him wanting his attention and affection. The older 2, adopted children waiting their turn before also showering their dad with love and happiness.

You bringing the little baby to him to hold and cuddle.

You giving him a big kiss, with no need for words.

Clint knew that he had achieved him dream, he had everything he worked so hard for. And was thankful for every piece of it.