Leaving the Avengers

Preference 20

Steve: "If I stay here I'll kill him. And that is something I actively avoid (name),"

"Maybe this a good thing Steve. A chance to start over. A chance to be an average joe,"

"Come on honey, I'll never just be a average joe, I'm 96 years old, and engaged to a 23 year old,"

You laughed, and gently placed a hand on his shoulder "Yes, but it doesn't always have to be you and you alone to save the world. Maybe it's okay to be saved once in a while."

Bruce:
"This isn't safe anymore," you whispered in the dark "not for you and not for me. It's time for us to move on,"

"You're right... I can't pretend to be okay forever. And you can't pretend you're happy forever... But. Where can we go?"

"We can go to my aunts cabin up north. We can be safe. And more importantly, we can be left alone,"

"Does SHIELD know about it at all?"

"No. She's my aunt my marriage and divorced. But we were still close. They have no Intel on her,"

"Then let's leave tomorrow night. I can't stand to be here much longer than that,"

"Agreed,"

Tony: "If they think they can do it without me, then fine. We'll see how long they last without all my tech," he stormed into the room "Get your coat dear we're leaving,"

"Honey take a deep breath, what's wrong?" You said in a soothing voice

He took a deep breath but continued on angrily, "They think they can do all this without me. So we're gonna put that to the test. We are going to the house in the Caribbean for a while. I don't have to sit here and listen to all this bullshit,"

"You know I support you in whatever you do. But I want you to think through this,"

"I can think when we get to the house,"

Clint: "Honey we can't raise our children in a place like this," he said

"I know, and I agree with you. But... This has been our lives for so long... What will we do? Where will we go?"

"Well... I still technically own that property in Nebraska"

"So we're gonna be farm people?"

"Why not? Get some animals, and garden. White picket fence out front. American Dream Baby,"

I shook my head and laughed, "I can't think of anything better,"

Thor: "It is with heavy hearts that we must inform you that the All Father has past," he said to the group. With tears in your eyes you added

"Thor and I must now go to Asgard, and rule in his place,"

"You're leaving?" Clint asked

"Unfortunately my friend, it is not a choice that I can make," Thor responded

"But we will smile on you always, Asgard will always be allied with Earth," you said

"You're always welcome back," Steve said

"We will try to visit when we can, but that is likely to be few and far between,"

"Goodbye my friends, we shall meet again,"

Loki (not an avenger, excluding)

Bucky: "Baby we have to go," he shouts running into your shared apartment. You come into the room. Where he is frantically packing a bag.

"What's wrong?"

"They're back. They found me, we have to go," his eyes are wild and scared "Or just me. Yeah that's probably better, you go stay with Steve. He'll protect you, but I... I have to go,"

You waste no time in walking straight up to him, and cupping his face in your hands.

"Take a deep breath," he knows what you want him to do. So he inhales deeply and exhales slowly.

"Did they actually find us, or are we just having a panic attack?"

"Yes. Wait, both. Yes to both. Baby we have to go now,"

The urgency in his voice and honesty in his eyes was enough for me.

With our bag packed and apartment cleaned, we disappeared from New York.

Natasha: With you secret identities being known to the world it was no longer safe for the two of you to be public figures. So it was important for the two of you to leave the spot light and find somewhere safe.

Pietro: After his injury, he felt it wasn't what he wanted in life to be a super hero on a global scale. He wanted to be a fire fighter, and save people, in a more local setting.