How you met what you're like

Preference 1

Steve: you met Steve through Tony. You were one of his secretaries that Steve always saw following around Tony and arranging his meetings. Of course Tony was a total flirt, but you always good naturedly rejected his advances. You had eyes for someone else, and wanted to leave yourself available for that person. You are very responsible, always friendly and flexible with situations changing on a dime.

Tony: He actually saw you working as an assistant for someone hosting a party he attended. But you didn't look very happy, despite being all dressed up, he found out by talking to you that your boss was a terrible employer and was a bit abusive. You and Tony actually ditched that party and you never went back to work for your old boss and instead took up a similar position at Stark Industries. You are quite and loving, a very good listener. Very strong of the mind, and easily takes pranks and jokes with occasional comeback prank.

Bruce: You were a girl Bruce went to high school with, but you didn't know each other back then. You were in most of the same classes, as you were both honors and AP students in math and sciences. But unlike Bruce you're extreme knowledge was coupled with extreme social ability. So you also participated heavily in your schools mixed martial arts classes, kick boxing, track team, and were always present at dances and fairs. You stayed happy and social all through college, and got a PhD in electomagnetics with post doctorate degrees in Nuclear Physics and Biogenetics. And a minor in philosophy.

Clint: you met Clint in the hospital wing of SHIELD you were a nurse there. He had a broken arm. His check ups were a good time for him because he got to see you more and more. You were very funny, and loved to laugh. Clint noticed right away you were very good at talking your way around things to distract anyone and everyone while doing something else without them noticing.

Thor: You met Thor when his friend Clint was showing him Central Park. He noticed you reading a book in the shade of a tree on a picnic blanket. He asked his friend if you were some member of a royal court or lordship. Clint had laughed and told him that you were just an ordinary lady, but Thor had to go ask just to make sure. You were small compared to him and by far more literate by Earth's standards. You spoke eight different languages fluently and were learning a ninth from a book series you read.

Loki: you were the most open and accepting woman Loki had ever knew. Loki was cast out of Asgard and was homeless in New York. You were driving around in the pouring rain giving free meals to the homeless people that lived in the ally ways on your block. You did not recognize Loki at first, but at a second glass you recognized the clothing he wore. It was very similar to that of your friend Thor. You convince Loki to come with you and give him a home.

Bucky: you were very sweet and kind, however you were no push over. You were quick witted and strong willed. It was very much an accident what happened when Bucky met you. He was madly running from some mean looking men and he crashed right into you. Being that you were a nurse, you saw the man and immediately took off your cardigan to press to the bleeding knife wound on his side. The men came running and pointed guns, but you were ready and pulled your own gun from your purse. (This is America people, second amendment. The Right to Bare Arms) The men laughed at you holding your little Revolver, you laughed to then shot one in the thigh. Dangerously close to the groin. They stopped laughing, as you pulled a second gun with your left hand.

Natasha: Surprisingly you were actually very cute and bubbly. And absolutely everything to Natasha. You were the daughter of a billionaire that was being held hostage for ransome. Your father was a heavy influence to SHIELD funding so you got rescued by Natasha. She completely fell for you. You were so nice and adorable, but not pretentious and stupid like other billionaire girls. You were smart, and kind and understanding to everyone.