Birthday

Preference 30

Steve: For your birthday he will make you breakfast in the morning, like a nice breakfast. Homemade pancakes, bacon, eggs the whole shabang!

Tony: You've come to look forward to your birthday, because he always makes it seem like he forgot. But without fail, surprises you in some way proving you wrong that he didn't forget your special day.

Bruce: He hand bakes a cake for you. Designs it all out himself, and spends half the day baking and decorating it. While he does that he lets you go see your friends and have your other birthday shenanigans. (Too much pressure for him, he'd rather do something personal for you while you do your thing)

Clint: He's a very simple man. He asks you a month or so before your birthday. "Sweetheart, what do you want for your birthday?" You tell him exactly what you want. He gets exactly that, and always throws in a few extra small things he thinks you'll like.

Thor: Thor is very over the top in the art of gift giving. When you mention you like something he will go out of his way to get it for you. Or at the very least find places or pictures of the thing so you can pick what you like the most. For example, you told him on your last visit to Asgard you liked the flowers that grew in his mother's grotto. He potted 6 of them and brought them back to Midgard for you to keep as house plants.

Loki: Since he doesn't technically have a "birthday". He just celebrates yours with vigor. Your birthday means taking a week (or two) off for a vacation. Previous destinations have included Hawaii (twice), Yellowstone National Park, London, and both of the Disney parks.

Bucky: You and Bucky do birthday's just a little different. On your birthday you sleep in as long as possible. And order tons and tons of junk food. And just graze on sheet cake, Chinese take out, Doritos, ice cream, cold pizza, pop, candy... All day long while marathoning a series.

Natasha: She can't always be home for your birthday. But she always calls. She always calls you on your birthday to remind you that she loves you and to wish you well on your special day.

Pietro: Pietro likes funny birthday cards. So you don't just get one card. He goes out of his way to find and make the funniest ones possible. Of course little gifts are given too, but the sheer amount of cards he gives you sets him apart from any friend or boyfriend you've ever had.

AN: I kind of wrote this for me. Today is my 17th birthday. And if you're a Supernatural Fan it's also Jensen Ackles birthday too!