"Where's she going?" Emilia asked walking into the room.

"Somewhere you won't be" I said to her.

"Funny" Emilia replied sarcastically.

"I know right" I smile at her before chuckling at her clueless expression.

****
We were at the dining table having dinner, Dominic had also came over. We were just having different conversations and discussions while we ate when Dad called for my attention.

"So Lexi, when are we going to meet this new boyfriend of yours?" Dad asked taking a drink from his juice.

"My what?" I choked out in surprise.

"Don't play clueless Lexi, the new guy you've been screwing" Dominic stated causing me to gasp.

I think by now I should've been well aware of Dominic's blunt ways of just saying what he thinks but it still clearly shocked me every time he does it.

"Dominic" mom reprimanded him.

"Sorry mom but its the truth" Dominic said. "We don't hide vital information like who we're dating in this family right sis? Especially since you're so proudly wearing his marks".

"What?" I asked confused.

"I think he meant here" Emilia butted in pointing to the side of her own neck, clearly amused by all this.

My eyes bulged out as I instinctively place my hand on my neck. How had I not noticed that Gio had left hickeys on my neck. This always happened, especially when Dominic is around, or is it that he's the only one that's bold enough to let me know he saw them. And what's up with this? Did Gio purposely left them there knowing my family would see it?

"Didn't know?" Dominic asked feigning surprise. "Sorry then".

"Stop it" mom mouthed to Dominic who just shrugged.

"So when are you gonna introduced him to us?" Dad asked. "That's not something you should hide from us you know Lexi. You should invite him over to dinner some time, we'd really like to meet him".

"Yeah, we would. Especially since you guys are that serious now" Dominic joined.

"Oh no you don't" I replied trying to laugh it off. "You gys definitely won't"

"And why not?" Mom asked.

Not you too mom

"Why not?" Emilia joined in smirking. "I think your family should always be aware of who you're dating".

"Shut up" I mouthed to her causing her to chuckle.

"Dinner this Saturday at seven, no excuses invite your guy" Dad said seriously.

"Who says its a guy?" I asked.

"What?" Mom asked surprised I had said that.

"Wait are you saying that...." Dad started just the same time as Dominic said "Well this just got more interesting".

"So what you're saying then is that your alleged lover isn't a male?" Dominic asked amused.

"I didn't..." I started to say when Kathleen who had remain silent throughout most of the meal joined in.

"So I'm moving in with Dominic" she announced causing all the attention to immediately be on her.

I couldn't help but be more thankful to her. This whole boyfriend and lover's conversation about me was getting a bit too much to handle.