chapter 7-

☡⚠WARNING!!!⚠☡  SEXUAL CONTENT! BUT NO SEX! JUST HEATED MAKE OUT!
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

We walked outside to the training area where we saw Xander talking to a man that looked like an older version of Xander.

We pass them but before we could get far our names were called.

We turned around. Xander waved us over.

"Dad, I want you to meet my mate. Her name is Jake." Xander said proudly.

I smiled and held my hand out. "It's very nice to meet you."

"Yes. It is. I'm so glad my son has found his mate." He smiled taking my hand and shaking it.

"Hey Jake. I've got some business to handle. I see you around right?" I nodded.

I turned around to see that Xander's dad was gone.

I scrunched my eyebrows. "Where did he go?"

"He had some stuff to do." He shrugged.

"Well, he's busy and gone. My sister is gone as well. We have the whole day to ourselves." He said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Hmm.... is that so?" I hummed tugging his hair. His eyes got darker after scanning my outfit.

"Indeed. What shall we do with this free time?" He asked kissing my jaw and making his way down to my neck.

"Hmmm.... how about we..." I paused for effect. "Play tag." I pushed away from him and ran.

"By the way your it!" I yelled behind me.

It took him a few seconds realized what just happened. He growled. "You little tease! Get back here!"

I laughed and kept running.

I heard him behind me not to far. I kept laughing.

I jumped and began to climb the tree, but before I could large hands wrapped around my waist.

I screamed and thrashed. "Let me down!" I laughed.

"Nope. You're gonna regret teasing me them running away." He said smirking carrying me bridal style.

'What's he gonna do? Hmm... I wonder...' Mona hummed thinking of different images.

"Don't be a horny dog!"

"I teased you?" I acted innocent.

"Don't go all innocent. We all know that's an act." He said chuckling.

"What's an act?" I asked keeping it up.

He smirked. "You know very well."

I kissed his cheek. "I didn't mean to." I continued kissing his face.

He took me to his room and put me down. I hugged him from behind and continued to kiss him.

He locked the door then turned around and kissed me. I kissed back.

He pulled away just long enough to say something. "Jump."

I jump up and wrapped my legs around his waist. He squeezed my thighs and pushed my back against the wall.

I smiled and asked for entrance. He denied.

I tugged at his hair. He groaned giving me my opportunity. He fought for dominance.

I decided to let him win so he wouldn't loose his pride. His hands traveled to my ass and he began to walk.

He dropped me on the bed making me laugh. He climbed on top of me and continued to kiss.

He trailed down my jaw line. He nipped my ear and continued going down.

"You know you are so fucking hot when you dress like this." He said kissing my shoulder.

I scoffed. "I'm always hot."

He smirked. "Always." He said grabbing my ass.

I smirked and rolled us to where I was on top.

I kissed down his jawline. I kissed his adams apple.
My hands wandered over his chest.

He laughed and ran his hands on my body. I kissed his sweet and perfect lips as he squeezed my ass.

He flipped us over and continued To wander. His hands cupped my boobs.

He squeezed them and kissed my neck. I messed with the bottom of his shirt wanting it off. And wanting it now.

I ripped his shirt off without another thought.

'Who's the horny dog now?' Mona snickered.

I shut her out and moaned.

I flipped us around once more so I could be on top.

"You really are stubborn aren't you?" Xander groaned.

"I like to call it being badass." I smirked.

"My bad luna." He said with a deep voice.

I looked at him in the eyes. His eyes kept changing. His wolf wanting control.

"We've gotta stop or we'll do something we're not ready for." He strained.

I nodded and got off of him. After a few seconds he looked at me with his amazing eyes. He was in control.

I smiled and hugged him. "It was fun while it lasted."

He chuckled and held me tight.

*****

I was in a pair of black skin tight short shorts and a loose tank top brushing my teeth getting ready for bed.

I heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" I yelled.

I bent down to spit my tooth paste out of my mouth and rinsed the sink. I felt a pair of hands on my ass.

I looked up and saw Xander smiling at me in the mirror. "Hey, babe." I said putting my tooth brush on the counter.

"Hey." His hands found their way under my shirt and to my stomach.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Nothing. Just seeing what you were doing. I got bored in my room." He said setting his chin on my head.

"Mhm...well, prepare to be bored again because I'm going to bed." I smiled walking away from him.

"Can I join?" He asked.

I smirked. "Nope. You have your own bed and it's perfectly fine."

I slowly climbed into my bed bed making sure to give a grand veiw of my ass.

I got under the covers. "It's not perfect though. Not without you." He smiled sitting next to me putting his hand on my upper thigh.

"Well, life isn't perfect and it sucks. Goodnight." I smirked turning off my lamp.

He chuckled and kissed me before walking out of my room.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Hey, so sorry for the long wait. I've been working on another book on a different account.

Hope ya'll enjoyed this chapter.

1003 words