Chapter 1-May The Best Man Win

(Jake)

Tomorrow I'm going to a new school... I didn't like my old one anyways. They were to strict! They said that I wasn't aloud to spray paint the lockers or ride my skateboard in the hall!

So now I'm going to Lakeview High (I don't know if that's real but I don't care.) I can't wait to see what this school has heard about me.

In the last 4 years I have been kicked out of 8 schools.

Yes, I'm an alphas daughter, oldest daughter, I take it quite seriously when it comes to my pack. But I gotta goof off sometimes right...? Okay...all the time when I'm not doing anything pack related.

Right now I'm on my way to a race. Yes, a race. A bike race to be precise.

Wait!!I know what you're thinking!! But that's dangerous and crazy! And you're a girl!

Well news flash! Girls can do anything a guy can!!

Sometimes even better.....

My bike I'm using for this race is a purple and black 400 horse power. It's my second fastest bike.

I roared my bike into the arena. I took my helmet which said 'BACK OFF!'

"Yo J! You're here." My best friend, also werewolf, ran up to me.

I smirked. "Why wouldn't I be?"

He chuckled. "Let's get you in and redy."

I got my bike ready as the announcer spoke.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome our number one champion J-J Max." The crowd cheered and chanted my name.

I smiled and put my helmet on.

I looked to my left and saw a guy around my age on a orange bike like mine but larger.

I looked to my right to see a guy with a blue bike. He walked over to me and held out his hand, "May the best man win." I slipped my helmet off and and smiled.

I watched as his face went into shock.

....Newbie....

Smirking. "May the best man win." I shook his hand and put my helmet back on.

"Bikers, start your engines." I roared my engine and smiled as it purred.

"On your mark....get set..." We heard the gun go off and we were off. I rounded the corner in the lead by 50 feet.

I sped up on the straight away. It was now my 2nd lap.

"In 1st J-J Max already on her 2nd lap." The announcer called through the speaker.

*last lap*

I was speeding towards the finish line and when I heard an engine to my left. The guy with the blue bike was only 5 feet behind me.

I sped up and so did he.

We were neck and neck.

"This is going to be a close one!" The announcer said quite excitedly over speaker.

I crossed the line first but barely. The was the most challenge I've had in a long time.

I stopped my bike and went to go shake the blue bike guys hand.

"Not bad for a newbie." I said holding my hand out.

"How do you know I'm a newbie?"

I smirked. "First, you didn't know who I was. Second, I haven't ever seen you around." I let go of his hand.