chapter 5

(Jake)

We began to eat our food. I saw my sisters drooling and gawking at him.

My wolf growled. Xander must of heard her so he put a hand on my thigh and rubbed random patterns.

I took a deep breathe and continued eating. "So, Alpha Xander, why are you here?" My mother asked.

"I actually came here to see my mate and ask if she can join my pack." He said smiling.

My mother squealed. "Who's my lucky daughter?" She said looking towards Z and Abby.

'You thought wrong mom.' I thought.

"Jake." My father smiled as my sisters and my mom sat there with shocked faces.

I smirked.

"Her?! Why her?! You could have Abby or Z! But you chose her!" My mother yelled.

That was when my smirk fell. Saddness filled inside me but in an instant it was replaced with rage.

I stood up knocking the chair over. "I'm going to my room." I growled.

I stomped to my room. I slammed my door and took deep breathes. I turned towards the wall everything was blocked out by rage. I heard someone saying my name in the distance but all I could think of was my mothers face on the fucking wall.

I rose my fist. I nearly hit the wall until I felt a strong hand grab my wrist.

I looked at the hand and followed it to a face.

Xander face...

I immediately snapped back to reality.

He pulled me into a hug. I leaned against him and softly cried.

George(Jake's dad)

"Her?! Why her?! You could have Abby or Z! But you chose her!" My wife Lori yelled.

I looked at my daughters face. For just barely a second there was sadness, something I never see, then there was a emotionless face. But you could see the hatred and anger boiling inside from the look in her eyes.

She got up abruptly knocking over the chair over. "I'm going to my room." She growled.

When I heard her door slam I looked at Xander. "Son, you better go make sure she doesn't harm herself." As soon as I finished he was up out of his seat and running upstairs.

I glared at my wife. "That was your daughter! Why the hell would you say that to your oldest daughter! You should be happy for her! But instead you decide to be a bitch about it!" I growled using my alpha voice.

She looked like she was going to cry.

I walked upstairs and to Jake's room.

Jake was standing in front of the wall with Xander behind her. Xander was trying to get her attention but she just rose her fist and swung for the wall, but before I could even blink Xander grabbed her wrist.

She looked at him and her face softened. She then just broke.

She did something I haven't seen since she was eight.

She cried....

******

Sorry it's super short but I get ready to right the next chapter! BTW I'm back! This will happen about once or twice a week. I can't do this alot since I'm going to busy this summer.