Chapter 3-

(Jake)

I put my head down in embarrassment.

He lifted my chin. "Don't hide from me."

I smiled. Ugh...I feel...wierd....

We went home after about 8:30.

I pulled into my drive way. I get off my bike and walk toward the door. I quietly open the door and do the same shutting it.

The lights flicked on and a man cleared his throat.

"Hi daddy...." I smiled innocently.

"Why are you home late?" He sniffed the air. "And smell like a boy?" He narrowed his eyes.

"Okay. We need to talk..." I said quietly walking towards the couch sitting on it.

I sighed. My father followed my actions. "Dad...I-I found my...mate..." I mumbled.

His eyes widened. "Who is it?" He asked.

"Xander Knight. The future Alpha of the Blood Moon Pack." I said scratching the back of my neck.

"Congratulations. I'm proud of you." He said taking me by shock,pulling me into a hug.

I hugged him back.

"I going to go to bed dad. I love you."I said giving him one last hug.

"I love you too."

I walked upstairs to my room.

When I got to my room I threw my stuff on the ground. Not bothering to take a shower, I grabbed a random pair of pjs.

Slipping on my batman footie pajamas I crawled into bed and fell asleep.

****

My alarm went off mai J g me groan. I got up and put some exercise clothes on.

I went down stairs and put the door. It's about 4 in the morning. I started running.

****5 1/2 hours later****

I got home and noticed a vehicle in the drive way. I shrugged and ran inside.

I smelt something sweet.

"Jake? Is that you?" My dad asked.

"Yeah, I'll be down in a second. I have to get dressed." I yelled running up the stairs.

I got to my room and went to my closet I grabbed a plad long sleeves button up shirt and black skinny jeans.

I went to my bathroom and took off my clothes. I jumped in the shower and washed my body.

After about 10 minutes I got out and dressed. Brushed my teeth again and got out.

When I opened the door I saw Xander laying my bed. He looked at me.

"Hey." He said getting up.

"Hey." I waved.

I walked to my closet and grabbed my sneakers and a red and black cap that matched my shirt.

I went to my dresser and grabbed some socks.

"Where are you going?"

I just realized that it was almost ten o'clock. "I don't know...." I said scrunching my eyebrows.

He laughed.

He grabbed me by the waist and threw me on my bed.

I laughed. "That wasn't nice!"

"I never said I was nice."

"Asswhole." I cursed at him.

"Ah. Ah. Ah... don't cuss or you'll be punished." He said huskily in my ear.

"I guess I'll be punished alot." I said seductively.

His eyes were changing back and forth. Most likely fighting his wolf.

I bit my lip, and his eyes finally went one color.... black.

His wolf won.

"I wouldn't do that." He warned.

I did it again.

He smashed his lips on to mine roughly. I put my hands in his hair making him groan. He ran one of his hand up and down my thigh, while the other was rubbing small circles on my waist.

He moved from my mouth and trailed down my jaw line to my shoulders. When he found my sweet spot I moaned.

He licked and sucked around my sweet spot making me moan again.

"Only I will ever make you feel like this. No one else." I nodded.

I was so aroused.

"I can smell your arousal." He smirked.

"And your point is...?" I smirked.

His eyes went back to normal. Ha! His wolf didn't have a comback!!

"I hate my wolf." He mummbled.

I laughed.

"Your parents invited me for dinner." I stopped laughing.

"W-what?" I stuttered.

He looked at me funny.

"N-nevermind." He squinted his eyes at me.

'He's going to meet the Devil's daughters.' My wolf sneered.

My sisters.... well... I don't know how to put this nicely....

They're.... well you'll see...

We sat down on my bed laid on the bed.

****

So sorry it's super short I have busy and so yeah, I hope you understand.

Thanks.