Chapter 6-

Jake

After all my bags were packed and in the car I went downstairs to say goodbye.

I walked down to the living room where all everyone was. I walked up to my sisters and smiled.

They might be bitches sometimes, but they were there when I need there support my mother didn't always give me.

The smiled and Z said, "Even though I'm totally jealous I'm happy for you and always will be."

I moved to my parents. I hugged my father. "I love you dad. I promise I'll visit." He hugged me tighter.

I looked at my mother. She was looking at me with sorrow and guilt. I smiled and hugged her taking her by shock.

"You might be a bitch but you're still my mom. I will always forgive you, but I will never forget." I pulled away.

"And if you ever do that to Z or Abby I will come here and personally put you in your place and not even Xander or dad will stop me." I said seriously, looking into her eyes.

I smiled and pulled her into one more hug.

"I'm sorry." She whispered so low I nearly didn't catch it. I felt something on my shoulder.

She pulled away and wiped off her, now ruined, makeup.

"And mom, stop putting on so much makeup. You look like a highschool bitch." She laughed and nodded.

I looked at the door smiling. I walked over to him and we walked to his truck.

I looked back at my family and waved.

I got in the truck and shut the door.

Xander got in and buckled up and I did the same.

He began to drive off. I looked back as my house became smaller and smaller.

Xander put his hand in mine and laced our fingers. I looked at him and smiled.

****Xander's pack house****

After we got all 4 of my bags out of my car we started walking towards that house.

It was a beautiful house. It was an off white color with light brown roofing. There were multiple roses in front of the house. It was beautiful.

There were pack members all around. Kids playing and laughing. The women talking and laughing.

We walked up to the door with my bags. He opened the door and we walked in.

The inside was just as beautiful as the outside. He led me up the stairs not giving me a chance to look around more. We went up 7 flights of stairs and we finally made it to double doors.

Xander opened the door and we walked inside the room. My jaw dropped.

The walls were painted a navy blue. The carpet was a cream white color. The bed had silky looking navy blue bed spread.

A pair of arms snaked around my waist bringing me back to reality.

"Do you like it?" Xander asked. "If you don't, it's your room and you can change it." I turned around putting my hands on his chest and smiled at him.

"I love it." He smiled at me leaning down and kissing me.

I kissed back sliding my hands from his chest to around his neck. He began to back me up.

It was all going great till I tripped over my bag.

I landed on my back. I braced for impact but nothing happened. I opened my eyes and saw my smiling mate.

He was holding himself up with his arms. He leaned down and kissed me.

He pulled away still smiling putting his forehead against mine. "You, my love, are gonna be a handful." He chuckled.

I smirked. "You haven't even seen me at my worst."

"Is that so?" He asked huskily.

I nodded smiling seductively.

"Good because I like a challenge." With that he captured my lips.

The kiss began to get heated but before anything else could happen there was a knock on the door making us growl.

We got up and answered the door.

"What?!" Xander growled.

"Xander! How dare you talk to your sister that way!" A girl wearing black ripped skinny jeans and a peirce of veil band-tee.

'I like her style.' I thought to Mona.

'I do too.' She replied.

The girl push Xander revealing me.

"Holy shit! I love her style! Compared to you she's badass!" I smiled at this. In the corner of my eye I caught Xander rolling his eyes but smiling.

"Thanks. I love your style too. What's your favorite song from peirce of veil?" I asked her.

"King for a day." She said.

I nodded. It's a good song but not my favorite.

Xander left to do pack business leaving me with his sister. We talked for hours until I got tired of sitting.

"Hey, do you guys have a gym or a training area I feel like I need to excersise." I asked Amy, Xander's sister.

"Sure. The warriors are training right now, but I'm sure they won't mind." I smiled and nodded.

We went our separate ways to get changed. I walked to Xander and I's room. I grabbed my bag from the floor and looked for training clothes. I grabbed a black sports bra and a pair of black and white running shorts.

I slipped them on then put on some ankle socks and my black tennis shoes.

I went to the adjoined bathroom and brushed my hair then put in a high pony tail. I grabbed my sun glasses and began to walk to where me and Amy were going to meet up.

I waited a minute or two till I heard Amy coming down.

"Let's go train."

*****

Sorry, it's been really busy for me. I have softball & basketball practice every Monday and Wednesday, family reunion. I'm getting ready to go on vacation. My friends birthday party is in 3 days. I have a job, it's building fence for some people. Just got my braces on a few days ago. I'm just tired and worn out. The time I have free time is usually when I sleep. But today I just stopped laid down on the couch and relaxed and wrote the rest of this chapter.

Again, so sorry. Maybe when school starts and things get less hectic I'll update more.

Hope you liked this chapter.

1041 words.

-Jake