To this day - Scott

Scott held a framed photo of you and him. It was taken no more than a year ago. You were looking at Scott, a small smile playing on your lips. Scott was gazing at you, a goofy grin plastered on his face. It was perfect.

Scott would give anything to re live this moment. He traced the out line of your jaw and face, remembering the actual feel of your smooth skin under his fingers. He then used his fingertips to gently touch your hair in the photo, remembering how you always complained about how you couldn't tame it.

"Ugh!" You groaned loudly as you tried dragging a wide-toothed comb through your knotted hair.

"What's wrong?" Scott sat up on his bed, admiring how beautiful you looked.

"I can't comb my stupid hair." You complained, meeting Scott warm eyes in the mirror.

Scott let out a loud laugh. "Don't worry about it baby, I think it looks great, just the way it is."

You giggled, getting up from in front of Scott's mirror. You plopped on top of Scott, leveling your face above his. "Hmm." You hummed softly. "I love you."

Scott leaned up, pecking your lips softly. "I love you more."

Scott didn't even realize he was crying until he saw the salty tear fall down onto the glass covered photo. God, how he missed you. How could the earth still turn and birds still sing out side his window when you didn't wake up next to him anymore? Scott brought the frame closer to his face, his heavy breathing fogging up the glass as he sobbed softly. You were so beautiful and kind? How could this happen to you? You were selfless! You changed Scott as a person, you effected the pack greatly.

The pack and you were eating out tonight, you all decided to go to this new bowling rink downtown. The night was filled with laughs and jokes, hell, even Jackson enjoyed himself!

You sat on Scott's lap as the two of you ate pizza, watching the others goof off and bowl. Due to you guys only being teenagers, you didn't have enough money to buy a whole lot of food. When you all pitched in, you had enough for two pizzas, meaning everyone got two pieces each.

You listened to Scott talk about the new movie with pure interest. A movement in the corner of your eye caught your attention. You turned to see a homeless man, talking to one of the mangers. From the looks of it, the man hadn't bathed or cleaned himself in a while.

A frown etched your face as you watched the manger deny the man access to the bathroom. You stood up, grabbing your second, untouched slice of pizza and your unopened water bottle.

The pack watched in amazement as you boldly stood up to the manger. After the manger sighed and let the man in, you smiled at him. "Hi. I'm y/N. Are you hungry?" You offered him the pizza and water bottle.

Tears glistened in the stranger's eyes, touched that someone actually helped him. You brought him over to the table, allowing him to sit in eat.

Scott was shocked, and he nearly cried himself. How could someone be so selfless? The pack offered whatever they hadn't ate to the man, feeling like it was the right thing to do.

After nearly 3 years of knowing you, they all continued to be amazed and shocked by your genuine care for people.

Scott chest was aching now as he recalled all your memories the two of you shared. From dates, to fights, to even waking up next to each other. Scott gazed over your neck, seeing that you were wearing the expensive moon mood necklace he had given you for your 7th month anniversary. He smiled sadly at the memory.

"Scott! I told you not to get me anything!" You laughed as you set down your can of Coke.

"What? I can't give my beautiful girlfriend a gift?" He said cheekily as he handed you a black box.

You smiled, opening it. You immediately noticed it was the mood necklace you wanted so badly. "Oh!" You gasped. "Thank you so much Scott! I love you!" You jumped into Scott's arms, planting soft kisses all over his face. "Ugh! I love you! I love you! I love you!" You turned so he could put the silver chain around your neck.

"Now, if I see this necklace turning black or something, we're going to have a problem, Missy." He scolded playfully.

"It'll always be yellow when I'm with you." You cooed softly, kissing him.

Today marked the 9th month anniversary of your death. He had lived on this earth without hearing your contagious, beautiful smile for 9th fucking months!

Scott stood up, gripping the frame before throwing it against the wall. Tiny pieces of glass glistened and flew through the air. Scott ignored the few pieces that grazed his skin. Scott shoved the lap on his bed side off the night stand. Screaming in rage, Scott began breaking things, even putting holes in the wall.

This wasn't fair! It just wasn't fair! What had you done to deserve this? "Why!" Scott screamed up at the ceiling as he kicked his desk and threw books off his bookshelf."Why her! Why her of all people!" He cried out, gripping onto the edge of his dresser for support.

... Why did it have to be you?

The fight was too big. Too dangerous, Scott knew better than to had bring you here. Scott stole a glance at you as he hit one of Theo's pack members in the face.

You were holding yourself pretty well, throwing roundhouse kicks left and right. You grabbed your gun from your hip, squeezing the trigger. The bullet hit one of Theo's pack members in the chest.

As you went to reload, you felt a sharp pain in your chest. You fell to the floor with a loud scream.

Theo stood over you, a satisfied smile on his face. "That's enough damage for the night guys, let's go." He called his pack, leading theme away from the bloody scene.

Scott instantly stopped whatever he's doing, running over to you before pulling you into his arms. "Y/N! Baby are you okay?" He asked, putting pressure on your wound.

You nodded, despite the sheering pain pulsing through you. Your eyes slipped shut. "Y/N! Y/N Stay with me baby!" He slapped your cheeks softly.

You tried taking a breath, feeling as if your lungs were collapsing. You nodded.

"Scott" Lydia said in a warning tone as she hesitantly took a step towards him.

"No!" He roared fiercely, gripping onto your body as he felt you begin to jerk in his arms.

"Scott. I-I-I love you." You smiled softly.

"No.No.No. Don't say that. I-I-I can't loose-"

"Scott." You placed your blood covered hand on his warm cheek. "I l-love you. S-Say you love me too." You croaked out as your hands began to shake.

"I- I can't let you-"

"Please." You cried.

Scott gripped your hand in his, squeezing it. "I love you too baby, I need you to stay awake please? I love you." Scott sobbed.

You grinned up at him, your eyes shutting close. "You're my everything, and I-I-I love you." You laughed softly, your tears soaking into Scott's shirt.

Scott felt your breathing still, your body stopped jerking. "No. No. No. Please...No. Not her. Please don't take her." He sobbed softly into your hair.

Scott sat in the midst of his destroyed room. He stared at the wall blankly, his throat raw from all the screaming, his cheeks wet. His heart still was beating in his chest, but without a purpose. He felt numb all over. Silent tears continued to escape his cold eyes. Scott's body jerked as a comforting hand squeezed his shoulder softly.

"Scott... she's gone."