Someday, you'll be my Anchor - Isaac

Since Stiles and you broke up you tried to get back on track. It wasn't so easy as it looks like in some of Lydia's Movies, you always had to watch with her, especially when you had to see him everyday in school, everyday with your best friend Scott and everyday with Malia. Stiles and you tried to stay as friends because he and you were since you were little and you had a long and beautiful relationship.
**You broke up with Stiles as Scott needed to turn you into a Werewolf (He saved you as an Oni tried to kill you.) and you didn't want to hurt him, like you did once.. He always said that he wouldn't care about that but you did too much, so much that you let him go.**

"Lydia I don't want to be here today, can we just go to my house and watch Movies." You said annoyed as she drove to her House.

"Y/N it's Full moon night" Lydia laughed a bit because it was impossible to watch Movies with you on a full moon night.

"You and Malia still can't control yourselves. We have to get you through this, without killing or hurting people." Lydia argued and stopped the car as you were at her's.

"Or I could just stab myself with a knife which had a long bath in Wolfsbane and it would be much more fun as being with Malia and Stiles in the same room." You mumbled sarcastic and get out of the car.

"What is going on with you?" Lydia asked while she opened the door.

"Hey Ladies" Isaac said as he walked over to you both.

"Ready for the night Y/N?" Isaac asked gently.

"Don't, she's not in a good mood." Lydia warned Isaac and you all went into her house.

You didn't have to go into Lydia's to hear that Stiles was already in there. You were always focused on his heartbeat, whether you like it or not whenever you were with him, since you broke up. Scott wanted you to do that, he thought you might could control yourself better with that. but actually whenever you heard it, you just wanted to lose your control and run wild around in the woods, the only place where you felt free.

*************************************************

"Are you okay?" Scott asked gently as he walked over to you.

"Yeah sure." You tried as hard as you could to control yourself as you saw that Stiles took Malia's hand to calm her down. "Why wouldn't I be?"

You didn't want to look over to them so you tried to focus on the watch on Scott's arm. You didn't understand why it hurts you so much to seeing Malia and Stiles together, you didn't loved him anymore just as a friend. It wasn't as you wouldn't like Malia, she was nice .. a little messed up but really nice. But the way he cares for her, were too much for you.

"Your heartbeat, it's fast." Malia said as she walked over to you, she saw that you had breathing troubles.

"Faster than usual when you're alone in the basement." Scott added worried.

"Well, the full moon is already out and Malia is with me down there. She needs to find an anchor and I think that's why Stiles will come with us.. I still can't control myself and I don't need anyone down there who I could hurt." You said very pissed and your eyes turned into yellow. "AHHHHH!" You screamed, you tried so hard not to focus on this Malia and Stiles thing that you couldn't focus on the watch anymore.

"Okay guuuys, I think it's time." Lydia said a bit worried.

"Y/N is right, we can't keep them in the same room." Isaac said as he saw how hard you tried to focus on something that wasn't Stiles, he nearly felt your pain as he touched gently your arm.