Need some help? - Jackson

I pulled into the school parking lot and let out a sigh. Today was going to be awful, I knew that I had a pop quiz in Coach's class, Scott wanted to practice fighting, my mom was making eggplant pizza for dinner, and it was the two year anniversary of my best friend Jackson leaving me and Beacon Hills forever. I let out a sigh. As I stepped out of the car, the storm clouds rolled in. I sprinted to the building through the rain and I saw a car that looked just like Jackson's porsche. Great, just great, another thing to remind me of him.

Jackson and I had been friends forever. When we reached high school Jackson had become the popular kid but no matter what he'd always include me. We had sleepovers, game nights, movie nights, and pretty much everything else. Some people thought we were a couple but that changed when he started dating Lydia. Sure he had stopped paying as much attention to me (Lydia's request) but we still hung out a lot. So naturally when he left I was crushed. I think I always had feelings for Jackson but I never acted upon it because I knew he didn't see me like that.

I walked through the hallways with my head down because I was already in a bad mood. I stopped by my locker and of course when I opened it a bunch of papers and books fell out.

"You have got to be kidding me." I moaned.

"You need some help?" a voice asked me.

A voice that I knew. I voice that I've known my whole life. I looked up and my jaw dropped. I gasped but stood up and ran into his arms.

"Oh my god Jackson! What are you doing here?" I hugged him.

"London was nice but there was no lacrosse and certainly no you." he rubbed my back.

"I missed you so much!" I squealed.

"I missed you too Y/N. Like a lot. A lot more than I should've honestly."

"What do you mean?" I gave him a confused look.

"Okay I know I just got back and I'm sorry for leaving you and maybe you've already moved on but ever since the day I left, I thought about you every single day. I couldn't get you out of my head. Your smile, your eyes, your laugh, your dimples, everything about you. And I realized maybe my best friend isn't just my best friend anymore."

"What does that mean?" Still confused.

"It means that I like you Y/N, like really really like you and this isn't how I wanted to do it but I wanted to ask you out on a date." I smiled like an idiot.

"Of course I would go on a date with you Jackson."

"Perfect." he smiled and pulled me closer. He leaned down and for the first time I kissed my best friend.

Ever since that day Jackson and I had continued right where we left off. We still had sleepovers, game nights, movie nights, but now we had date nights as well. In the hallways we were always caught making out. Jackson and I were beyond happy together and I was so glad that I was in love with my best friend.