Side Story; Namjoo Part 1

Start from the beginning

I glared at him before threatened to punch him.

"You've hurt my heart! Twice!" I said as I raised up two fingers.

"Huh?! Twice? When is the first one?" he asked, a bit surprised.

"Y-you don't know or you're just can't remember?"

"I seriously don't know." he said as he raised a brow.

I huffed a frustrating sigh and rubbed my temple. I thought if I wanted to tell him or not.

Looking at his face, I could tell that he doesn't know.

"When you moved." I said in a low voice.

"In middle school?" he asked.

I nodded in reply. "I don't have any friends after you left. And you don't know how many times I have to eat alone at lunch and how many Maths homeworks were undone and more."

"Woah, you're that heart broken?" Jinyoung asked.

"What do you mean that heart broken? I was devastated!" I crossed my arms again.

"I moved to an all boys school, not to the States or something." he chuckled.

"States or not, you still left me heart broken." I pouted.

"You didn't even bothered to visit me on holidays." I mumbled.

"I wasn't given the chance. I have to study, my mum didn't allow me to go visit anyone. Besides, I can't contact you because I didn't have a phone at that time." he explained as he shredded a piece of the freshly baked bun. Oh, I forgot to take a bite.

"Speaking of schools, why are you here? You're dropping out?!" I asked as I also shredded the bun before tasting it. Wah, it's so good! Did Jinyoung baked it himself?

"Woah, stopped with the conclusions."

"Our school happened to gave permissions to the student to go for a holiday a week early. And since I would probably has nothing to do this summer, I decided to have a part time job here. You have a summer holiday starting next week right?" he added.

I nodded. "Yes, summer holiday starts next week. Wah, it must be fun to start a week early." I sipped my now bitter coffee.

"I guess." he shrugged.

Silence took over after a few conversations. We ran out of topics although we haven't seen each other for maybe 4 or 5 years.

Maybe it was so awkward between us as he had excused himself to continue his work. I nodded before packing my stuff and headed home with my not-so-icy coffee.

I layed on top of my bed, still in my uniform, staring at the ceiling, just playing random scenes from kdramas and imagine I was the heroine.

While imagining a scene from Descendant of The Sun, my phone vibrated, indicating a message got through.

I fished for my phone on my right and unlocked it when I raised it. It was a notification from Line.

HGFC
10 people

k3myujoo
ALERT! ALERT!

maolinnie
wut wut

k3myujoo
where is namjoo!!

oojman
here

k3myujoo
sehunnie!!

oojman
what's wrong with him??

k3myujoo
HE. JUST. ASKED. A. GIRL. ON. A. DATE.

yuuuun
bitch wut

dinahwon
huh?¿

happiness-
when did this happen??

k3myujoo
basically I was behind him when he asked the girl

k3myujoo
idk what she replied

maolinnie
is it chor??

yuuuun
bitch who

happiness-
a girl that were talking to luhan

oojman
let's not jump into conclusions

dinahwon
oojman, iz dat u?

oojman
nae

taeisbae
um idc about sehun tho

taeisbae
tae is bae!!

k3myujoo
no one is talking about tae at the moment

yuuuun
speaking of TAE~~

yuuuun is typing...

I rolled my eyes at these girls. I guess they're much more insane than me. I'm totally sane. Chorong can confirm it.

I muted the groupchat for a day and pressed the home button before charging my phone.

Hm, Yujoo told us that Sehun has a date with a girl. Could it be Chor?

But there's a possibility right?

Well, I'm just a fangirl. I couldn't control his life. Nope, never.

I decided to finish the homework I didn't do at the cafe before cleaning myself out.