F o u r

Ladybug's earrings beeped like there was no tomorrow and she detransformed into Marinette again. At the same time, Chat detransformed into Adrien again. Both of the kwamis proceeded to fly into their own special hideouts and that was when suddenly the plane jolted, with the duo landing on top of each other.

The two became flustered and quickly got up off of each other. "Heh, sorry about that, M'Lady." The model apologized to Marinette, kissing her hand as they both sat back in their seats again.

"It's fine, Kitty." The bluenette was still blushing. "I-I just sometimes can't resist you. You're so hot and your personality is so.. perfect."

"Huh, I never thought of myself as that." Adrien flexed his muscles for her and winked at the same time.

They both looked out the window to see it was nighttime. "Already?!" Marinette gasped. "Nine hours has already passed by?!"

"Apparently so." Adrien concluded lightly. "Ten more hours to go at least." He commented shortly after, keeping the mood content.

"Well, I'm gonna go to sleep now, Mari." The blind haired boy yawned and murmured to Marinette tiredly. "Goodnight, M'Lady." He took off his shirt and placed it next to Mari. "If you get cold, you can use my shirt."

Her blush remained as she couldn't help but notice Adrien's body. Holy macarons, does he really get that much exercise when he's Chat Noir? I guess I'm kinda cold, so might as well take his shirt like he said.. she thought to herself, contemplating a bit.

"Yeah, goodnight.." Marinette murmured as she took Adrien's shirt and used it as a blanket. As soon as he ensured she was asleep, he opened one eye. He sat up straight and stared at her, softly smiling to himself. She looks cute when she sleeps too, he thought, giving her a quick kiss on the cheek. See you in the morning, M'Lady.

The next morning, Adrien yawned and stretched his numbed muscles. He looked at Marinette as she was sewing what looked like an Adrien doll. He was surprised, but didn't say anything as he started indulging himself in eating chips.

Marinette turned to him, delighted that he was finally awake. "You're finally awake, sleepy head. It's already one p.m! I was just sewing two Adrien dolls, one for each of us. I already finished the two Marinette dolls as well."

Adrien admired her talent, but his curiosity got the best of him. "Ah, neat. Do you know how many hours it will take until we land? Considering that it's already one in the after—"

"One hour." Marinette quickly replied, interrupting his almost finished sentence. He hummed in understanding and took one of the Marinette dolls.

"This is pretty nifty how you can make stuff from hand. It's crazy how you don't even have to buy it!" Adrien exclaimed, checking out the Marinette doll.

She held up the second Adrien doll. "Perfect timing! Here you go." She tossed Adrien the doll.

"Oh, thanks, M'Lady." Adrien flashed her a warm smile, blushing slightly, but not too much. Marinette giggled in response. "Well, I'm glad you like it!"

They gave each other wholesome compliments until they started to see the ground. "Oh look, we're about to land!"