T h r e e

"Y-Yeah, I'm definitely ready." Marinette put her newly sewed Chat and Ladybug plush between her and Adrien. Adrien was happily taken aback at the fact she had Ladybug and Chat Noir dolls too.

"Nice dolls." He complimented, renewing Marinette's blushing fiasco. "Umm.. thanks.. I was hoping no one would notice, actually."

"Oh no, you're not alone. Trust me." The blond haired boy pulled his dolls out of his bag. "You gave them to me, remember, Mari?" Marinette smiled warmly, secretly overjoyed that he had remembered that she had given him those plushies.

"I-I'm sorry, I was just embarrassed, that's all. I-I thought I was the only one." The bluenette replied with a shy smile.

"Don't worry, I felt the same way." The model masked his reassurance in a smooth way. "Anyways, what're you going to do? Well, now that we're actually on the plane, for that matter."

"Oh, I'm just going to listen to music." Marinette responded, plugging her earbuds into the headphone jack inside her phone.

"Oh—" he paused, hiding a smirk as he faced his dolls. "Go on, enjoy your time listening to your music."

"Oh, thank you." She was flattered that her crush was this generous towards her, so she sat back and enjoyed her music. Adrien proceeded to grab the dolls and start to play with them out of pure boredom.

"Ladybug, I love you.." Adrien played as Chat quietly, but dramatically. Marinette unplugged her headphones, but he failed to notice. She was slightly shocked about how this boy perceived Chat Noir.

"I love you too, Chaton. I love your puns and everything about you." Adrien switched to Ladybug, using a terrible feminine voice in an attempt to match her's.

He made kissing sounds with the dolls, sending Marinette into a blushing craze. That didn't stop her from interrupting him, saying with a smirk, "Little do you know that Ladybug loves someone else."

He flinched and faced her, with his turn to blush. "How do you know that?"

"I just do." Marinette shrugged with a smirk still plastered on her face. Adrien smirked in return and rolled his eyes. "You don't randomly know, Mari."

Marinette sighed. "Okay, fine. Can you handle this?" Adrien smirked once again and undid his seatbelt. "Of course, M'Lady— I mean, Marinette."

"Uhh— okay?" She became hesitant, mumbling, "Tikki, transform me." Her kwami stared at her, clearly shocked, but reluctantly listened, transforming Marinette into one of Paris' superheroes, Ladybug.

Adrien was in pure shock, just like Marinette's kwami. "Marinette.. y-you're.. Lady..bug?"

The spotted heroine nodded. "Yeah.. I'm sorry for not telling you, but I couldn't wait any longer. I'm sorry I'm not the perception of the perfect Ladybug, Adrien Agreste."

"No, no, no, I'm glad it was you." Adrien confidently sat on top of Ladybug's lap, throwing her off guard a bit. "In fact, I knew it was you all along."

"How?" She asked, a bit confused. He smiled,
replying with, "Your personality, stunning body, intelligence, and appearance."

"Oh— you really think all of those things about me?" Ladybug was astounded by what she was hearing.

"Maybe this might change your mind— Plagg, transform me!" Adrien said, fearing nothing, as Plagg flew into his ring, and he transformed into the Chat Noir. She stared in astonishment at how a kind model could turn into a flirty, badass superhero.

"Surprise?" The feline chuckled while his cheeks turned into a redder color than Ladybug's.

"Thank you for loving me, Adrien." She smiled brightly and happy as she could be.

Suddenly, Chat unbuckled Ladybug's seatbelt, swapping places with her so that way she could sit in his lap. "C-Chat? W-What are you doing?"

"Spending all the time I can with you, M'Lady." He purred affectionately as he brought Ladybug closer to him. "I'm serious, y'know.."

"I know you're serious, Bugaboo." Chat pulled her to his chest. "I'm in love with your seriousness. And that, M'Lady, makes you irresistible."

Chat brought Ladybug to his lips and their lips locked together. She felt an odd sense of calmness wash over her as her partner took over with a smirk.