What Do You Think About Me Right Now

September 16th

Demi's POV

I smooth out the fabric around my body looking in the mirror hoping everything is in order, the dress i've picked out is black with one shoulder and the back flowing down to the floor letting the front stay a little above my knees. My hair throws me off everytime I look in the mirror, I just changed it up so that I have dark roots and some blonde still left. It's up and clipped, a little messy but cute. 

I sit down on the bed and grab my strap black heels, I look at them before putting them on. I stand up and walk to the door knowing Joe is waiting for me in the living room. I make sure I look okay once again in the mirror and then open the door. I walk out of the bedroom and into the living room knowing he can hear me coming because of my heels against the floor.

I see his back towards me, he's staring at the dancing flames in the chimney. I smile seeing Winston at his feet staring at the fire as well with his tongue sticking out. Joe's wearing a black suit with a Dalmatian like dress shirt. He turns around and see's me, his lips quickly curve up into a smile making me blush. 

He slowly walks over to me and places his hand on my hips admiring my dress. I smile placing my hand on his.

" You look so gorgeous. " he whispers making me blush ever more, he then pulls me into a soft hug making me feel warm.

" Thank you. " I whisper back feeling his hand on my bare shoulders, his presence makes me feel so comfortable and safe. 

" I love you. " He says pulling slightly back so he can look me in the eyes, his arms still around me. 

" I love you too. " I say leaning in to kiss him softly, his lips taste like him which is all I need to make me smile. Everything about him is just perfection.

" You ready to go? " He asks after we release the kiss. I nod trying to regain thoughts once again remembering why we are dressed up in the first place. It's Nick's Birthday, we're heading to his party in Las Vegas. Since the family has a private jet, we can get there in an hour. 

We lock the door and then walk towards the elevator, we both get in smiling at each other. After Joe hits the button to go down to the lobby, he grabs my hand immediately making me happy inside. When we arrive at the lobby, we are greeted by one of my favorite people. Miss. Payton, the elderly lobby manager who works here. 

" Hello Mr. Jonas, Mrs. Jonas. " She says making me smile, even how many times Joe and I tell her we are not married, she still calls me Mrs. Jonas. 

" How are you today Miss. Payton? " I ask her feeling happy to see her today. 

" I'm doing great dear. How are you? You both look like you are going to a ball. " She says making my smile even wider. 

" Just a Birthday party for my brother Nick. " Joe responds kindly with a small smile. 

" Oh, that sounds like a fun time. Well wish Nick a happy Birthday from me. You two have fun. " She says getting back to work walking back to the desk. Joe and I smile at each other before walking out of the building where we are greeted by few of the paparazzi. Joe holds up the back of my dress so it won't get dirty from the ground making me smile. Our car is waiting for us making me more at ease since I don't want to talk to them at the moment. 

" Joe! Demi! " They say endlessly before we get into the back of the car and cut them off, we both get comfortable in the backseat as we go to the airport. 

" You warm enough? " Joe asks me as we continue to drive.

" My legs are a tiny bit cold, can we turn up the heat a little? " I ask realizing that there are small goosebumps along my legs, it's starting to get a tiny bit colder here in New York. Joe then turns up the heat a little bit making me feel warmer.