Violated

Demi's POV

" All right guys, I just want you both to act like you would normally act around each other. We want these pictures to look natural and show the true feelings you have for each other. " Nikki says, she's our photographer for this shoot. This is my first time doing a photo-shoot, so I'm not so used to it. At least Joe is by my side. 

We're outside in a forest taking the pictures for a magazine that will be doing an article on our relationship. I'm not sure if I'm more excited about it or nervous. Most of the pictures are of Joe and I just hugging or gazing at each other, there's a few with us laughing from just us talking. When we're done with those pictures, we head inside and change clothes for a few more pictures we take. We take some in a cabin together with a camera and some instruments which is cool and then some pictures by a window. 

When we're done with taking photos, we get dressed back into our clothes and get ready for the interview. I wonder how Joe and his brothers stand this all the time, i'm getting a little exhausted just from taking pictures. We sit down for the interview on a couch with a lady from the magazine company who immeadiatly starts asking questions while the camera man starts to film us. 

" So Demi, what's it like dating a teen heart-throb like Joe?" the lady asks me with her first question. 

" Well, it defiantly is different. It can be crazy sometimes, but he's worth it. " I reply truthfully making him smile. 

" What are some of the hard obstacles about being in a relationship with Joe? " She asks me making me think. 

" Well, I'm not sure that I really like the paparazzi. They can get a little out of control sometimes, and sometimes it can get hard with the social networks. " I say hoping that i'm doing alright. 

" Joe, what do you think when your fans give negative comments to Demi? " She asks him.

" Well, I don't really like it, but I still love my fans. I just tell Demi to ignore them. " He says smiling over at me, I grab his hand wanting his comfort. 

" What do you guys like to do in your free time together? " She then asks. 

" Well, we like to play music with each other, we like to watch movies, play video games, play baseball...Eat. " Joe says with a chuckle making us laugh. 

" He tried to teach me golf once too, but it didn't go too well. " I say remembering the day he attempted to teach me golf, it was horrible. 

" It was fun though, she would hit the ball and it would go like ten feet. It was awesome. " He replies laughing making me playfully hit him on his arm. 

" Whatever! It went like...fifteen feet! " I say with a laugh making everyone laugh as well. We then finish the interview up and go to the hotel we're staying in. Right now, we're in New York which is cool since i've never been. The boys have two days off until they have to play in New York and play more shows. Then we'll get to go to L.A. and stay there for a few weeks. 

" Did you have fun? " Joe asks me as we enter his hotel room, we drop our bags that we had and sit on his bed next to each other. 

" It was fun, but long. How do you stand do that like every week? " I ask curiously grabbing his hand. 

" Well, we try to make it fun so it doesn't seem so long. We usually do like backflips and stuff to keep us entertained. " Joe replies with a smile.

" It must be fun to be in the music buisness with family. " I say rubbing my thumb along his hand. 

" It's the best, I wouldn't like it as much if it wasn't with Nick and Kevin. " Joe replies smiling down at me. 

" You're very lucky then that you are all talented with music. " I say with a chuckle which makes him grin, I can feel his happiness radiate.