Perfect

Demi's POV

I wake up the next morning at seven not forgetting the walk Joe and I had talked about yesterday, I get into some sweat pants and a tank top. I don't do my makeup since its too early for that, I then put my hair up into a messy bun not really feeling like overdoing it this morning like the other days.

I grab my iPod and water, then walk out of my bedroom. I walk down the stairs tiptoeing so I won't wake anyone. I go into the kitchen and find Blanda and Joe's mother talking while eating some cereal, I back away before they can see me. I hide around the corner listening to their conversation.

" I don't know...I trust Joe...but not her. " I hear Blanda says making me wonder if she's talking about me.

" I used to be close with Demi, she's not one to go messing around with a soon to be married man. She's very polite and kind to others. " Mrs. Jonas says making me think that I'm not like that anymore.

" I think he still has feelings for her though..." Blanda says making me grin, maybe if I can brake her down, she won't trust Joe anymore and call off the wedding.

" I'm not going to say that's untrue, because I don't know if it is or not. But I will say that...the two of them always had a certain chemistry around each other, a rare one. So to be honest, anything could happen. " Joe's mother says surprising me that she would say that to Blanda while she is upset.

" Thank you for being at least honest with me. " Blanda says with a sad voice, I feel slightly bad for her at the moment.

" Everything will be okay darling...everything happens for a reason. " Mrs. Jonas says, I then hear chairs moving on the floor telling me they probably are getting up from their seats, I hurry and silently walk up the stairs so they don't notice I was eavesdropping. I hurry and walk into the hallway and see Joe at the end of the hallway looking out the window with his back towards me. Damn it, am I trapped?

I tiptoe to my door so it looks like I just came out of my room, I open and close the door which makes him turn around. He grins when he sees me making me smile, he starts to walk over to me.

" Good morning Dems. " He says giving me a side hug that I enjoy a little too much.

" Morning Joe. " I say as we release, I long to touch him again. He makes the urge harder as I see him in a shorts and a white tight tank top.

" You still up for a walk? " He asks making me smile, I'm glad he hasn't forgotten.

" Very ready. " I say as we start to walk back down the hallway, at that moment, Blanda walks into view with raised eyebrows and sad eyes as she sees us.

" Hey babe. " Joe says making my smile drop a little, he then walks to her and pulls her into a hug giving her a peck on the lips. I glare at them when their eyes can't see me. They release and Joe holds onto her hands making my heart shatter inside my chest.

" Hey honey. " She replies looking back over to me with worried eyes, she then continues with " What are you guys doing up here?"

" We were just about to go for a walk. " Joe says to Blanda who nods her head looking still concerned, she must be really worried about Joe and I's feelings towards each other.

" That sounds nice. " She says softly, she stares at me making me wonder what she's thinking now.

" You can come along if you want? " Joe asks making me mad, it's supposed to be just the two of us. I don't want her coming along.

" Oh that's okay, you two go. I got to do some wedding stuff. " She says making me feel better, I wonder why she wouldn't want to come along so she can make sure nothing happens between Joe and I.