26

Niall walked to the checkout. He had found some wonderfully cute dresses to Olivia. He just could not let go of them, and he chose to pay for them. The girl behind the counter smiled at him and she seemed to understand that he would become a proud father. Niall paid and he got the bag in his hand. He was on his way out when someone stopped him.

"Excuse me, but are you Niall Hoarn?"

Niall turned around and he looked into a pair of brown eyes. The man had a beard and looked generally nice out.

"Yes?"

He smiled charmingly and he laughed a little.

"I'm sorry to bother you, but I'm an old friend of your husband and I just wanted to say congratulations to all."

Niall smiled a little bit.

"Oh thank you?"

He seemed to want to say more, so Niall remained.

"Yes, you can tell that Liam Payne said hello." he continued happily. "We are old friends and I'm actually glad that he soon will have a kid and all that."

Niall didn't know what to say.

"I can say congratulations from you." he got up. "Liam?"

The man nodded.

"Liam Payne!"

Niall was about to walk out, but Liam took his arm softly.

"And how are you?"

Niall frowned and he looked at Liam again.

"Good!" he got up. "I mean, it's not your business."

Liam dropped his arm and he smiled a little bit.

"No, I was just wondering. I mean, we both know what Harry needs are and we both are aware that he needs it often. Can you really handle that?"

Niall swallowed.

"Excuse me, but I don't feel like talking about that with a stranger."

Liam laughed.

"I am no stranger. I said I know Harry and I know everything there is to know about him."

Niall become annoyed.

"He is my husband and all that as concerns him, is private." growled Niall cold. "If you'll excuse me, I must go and I don't have time to stand here and talk to you about things I don't want to talk about."

-----

Niall chose not to tell about Liam to Harry. Somehow the thought was that Liam could have been one of Harry's submissive and perhaps that Harry would only get angry if Niall took it up. Still, the questions swirled around in Nialls head. How long ago was it as they had played with each other? Had Harry liked to be with Liam and which of them was the one that chose to end it all?

Niall put the clothes into the nursery and he sat down on the floor. He leaned against the wall and he looked straight at the crib. Yes, Harry had a background and he had done things he did spoke about. Partly Niall didn't want to know about everything and all his dark side, but now it was the first time as he still questioned everything. Niall didn't know anything about Harry's behavior before he meet Niall and what Harry had done with his submissive. Niall could guess he could imagined, but he had no idea about anything.

"Are you dreaming?"

Harry appeared at the door. Niall swallowed and he looked up at him. Harry, the man who still had Nialls heart in his hand, but as kept secret from his life away from Niall.