15

"So what happens now?"

Harry was lying on his back next to Liam. Liam lay on his side, and he showed with the entire body that he had loved what just had happened.

"Nothing, unless you want to." he replied hoarsely and happily. "I know you have Niall and I know that you are married, but maybe you need a lover? A man as you can go to and use your imagination on?"

Harry frowned and he looked at Liam.

"Why are you up to all this? We don't even have a contract and we haven't..."

Liam kissed him lightly on the cheek, well not on the lips, just the cheek.

"Because I want to!" he replied hoarsely. "I have so long wanted to be your subject lover. You can't imagine how much I have planned for this evening and I waited for the right moment to offer you my body. You own me, although I know that your heart belongs to someone else."

Harry watched Liam's face thoughtfully.

"And this stays between us, although we may not continue?"

Liam nodded. He let a few fingers caress Harry's chest.

"But I want to continue." he whispered hoarsely. "I want you continuing to use my body for your enjoyment. That's why I am here with you right now."

Harry swallowed. This belonged to the unusual as could happen. A guy who offered everything and as allowed Harry to be with Niall in an authentic manner.

Liam let his hand slide down and up inside the hole in his pants. he picked up and he slowly began to work with it. Harry groaned and he hesitated.

"I'm a married man!"

Liam smiled wryly and he got Harry to become hard.

"I know, sir. But this has nothing to do with your marriage. This is your hidden side, your dark side and I want to belong to your dark world."

Liam slid down. Caught up with the lips and Harry couldn't resist. He closed his eyes and he took the hands over Liam's head. Faster movements and Liam was created for the job. Harry forgot who he was. He almost landed in total in a dream and quickly Liam sucking in everything that was Harry.

----

Maura smiled at Niall.

"But he can change himself?"

Niall shook his head quickly.

"No, Harry isn't ready to take responsibility, not that kind of responsibility. He believes that we should live alone, together, and that life will be enough for me. He doesn't understand."

Bobby seemed to agree with him.

"He wants the whole cake?"

Niall looked up.

"Maybe, but how will I be able to have children with him when he doesn't even want to have children? For me it's everything but for him it's my business."

Maura put her arm around Nialls shoulders and she was thinking.

"Maybe he will be changed that day the baby is born?"

Niall frowned.

"I don't want to risk waiting to be disappointed. What if he wont even want to see the child, or take responsibility? I can then just as easily have children on my own and leave him."

----

Harry groaned loudly. Liam sucked and he stroked Harry's hole. Harry spread his legs and he felt his own nudity. Liam had taken him everywhere, and when the first finger penetrated, it was more as if this was a good lover, the man as Harry needed to become his old self. Two fingers. Harry brought the hips up and down and he pressed down Liam's face. Liam enjoyed, although he had difficulty breathing sometimes.

Harry wasn't aware when Liam sat up and without a word penetrated. Harry took up his legs over Liams shoulders and he let him do that. Liam let his hands take a firm grip around Harry's hard part and quickly they landed away from reality. Fast movements and Harry loved it. Liam had the honor of owning one part as was really big. It really stretching out and it filled. Harry grabbed the bed with his hands and he let Liam do the job. It was wonderful, it was like Harry wanted the sex life to be. Crazy, free, hot, raw.

-

Afterwards Liam slid down over Harry's stomach. He licked up the evidence, the liquid. Harry groaned and he realized one thing. Liam was really a perfect one to keep, as a lover.

"So if I say yes?"

Liam smiled and kissed Harry's naked skin.

"Top Secret!" Liam whispered hoarsely. "I'm here for you, but you must call me an hours before you coming over here, so I can prepare everything."

Harry opened his eyes.

"Contract?"

Liam licked.

"No, thanks. I prefer freedom and I'm still accustomed to everything you want to do."

Harry gulped and he frowned.

"Niall?"

Liam looked up at him, still with a smile.

"He's your husband, and if you choose to remain with him, then I promise I'll take care of all that as he can't do for you."

Harry saw how Liam licked everything and he came down to the now slack part. Even now Harry almost dropped the chin, both over himself and over what Liam could do. He was insatiable. He began to lick, suck, and again Harry became hard.

"This is crazy!"

Liam grinned.

"No, it's fate."

---------------

Niall lay in bed, just to be alone. He looked up at the ceiling and he knew everything about the facts. Harry wanted to keep the playroom, Harry wanted to be with Niall, Harry was faithful and Harry did everything so that Niall would feel comfortable. Yes, Harry was a perfect husband, but one thing he could never wholeheartedly do and that was to become a dad together with Niall. Niall frowned. Niall had actually reached that point when he thought about what was most important for himself. To stay with Harry in that marriage, as he deep down adored, or leave Harry and raise a child on his own, as he wanted to do for so long, not leave Harry but to be a great dad. Was Niall selfish if he leaved Harry? And did Niall wanted to really leave Harry?

Niall took up the mobile phone. Day two and Harry still hadn't tried to reach Niall. It was as if he stayed away. Or did he waited Niall to call first? Niall threw the phone on the floor. Not yet, it was too early. Harry needed time to miss Niall and think about if he could change. Yes, Niall wanted to let him take the first step. Niall was the one as he had to fight for, just this time. Yes, Harry had to really give Niall proof that he was with Niall on this thing. A baby was imported and that was what Niall wanted to have.