8

Niall was on Harry's arm. They were close to each other naked in bed and the morning was going true. Niall let a finger slip from Harry's chin, down his chest and then up around the nipples. Harry laughed just a little bit, just by the sense.

"So everything's okay?"

Niall nodded happily.

"Yes, I got the samples to the hospital, and this time you wasn't there and screwed up for me."

Harry smiled at him.

"I like that you use me in your fantasies."

Niall blushed and he looked up at Harry's face.

"Why not? I don't need anyone else? You're all I want."

Harry enjoyed and he kissed Nialls forehead softly.

"And you're all I need."

Niall moaned a little.

"But we will be parents and you could say that it's good that we speaking about what we feel."

Harry immediately felt the discomfort came over.

"Why is it so important to get or have children?"

Niall smiled.

"Because I want everything as I always dreamed about. A man, children, houses, Volvo, dog... or at least all that as are normal. I want to be normal and that I want to be with you."

Harry grunted a little.

"We're not normal." he muttered hoarsely. "You love to have fingers deep inside your ass and I..."

Niall put a finger over Harry's lips and he smiled at him.

"Everyone has secrets, darling." he whispered tenderly. "Our children don't need to know that their fathers do certain things."

Harry frowned.

"And how do you cover that yo? You scream when you come."

Niall sat up and he slid up over Harry's waist. Yes, he sat straight at Harry's hardness, prompting Harry to groan. Niall was grinning large.

"I have a suggestion."

Harry grabbed Nialls waist and tried to get him in the movements over then hard part. Niall laughed.

"Harry, come on and listen."

Harry groaned a little bit.

"You made me change my mind." He then looked up at Nialls face. "OK, tell me..."

Niall smiled and he placed a hand on each side of Harry's head. He brought the hips back and forth over Harry hard part.

"We open the room up again!"

Harry was totally paralyzed.

"Huh?"

Niall leaned down and kissed him.

"The playroom is isolated and there we can scream."

Harry realized what he was talking about.

"You mean...?"

Niall giggled.

"I know, I've seen how much you are against the idea of having children. But that depends on your insecurities and that you want to keep your sex life." Niall moved harder against him. "So I'll meet you half way. We'll get a baby, we open up the playroom and we live happily. We will then be two winners."