Two ~Yoonmin~

The couple were shopping for baby clothes.

"Hyung! What about this!!??" Jimin jumped up and down.

"Be careful, the twins can probably feel that." Yoongi placed a hand on Jimin's shoulder.

Jimin placed his hand on his stomach. "Hyung. Aren't you happy? I'm six months pregnant and nothing's gone wrong."

"Of course I am. But if you keep jumping like that, you might hurt my children." Yoongi said.

The younger rolled his eyes, "Whatever. Hyung, can we buy this?" He picked up two pairs of matching baby mittens.

Yoongi nodded, "Sure if you want babe."

"Stop calling me babe! It's embarrassing..." Jimin became flustered.

The gray haired couldn't help but kiss Jimin's cheek, "You're so cute."

"Let's just get this done."

Yoongi chuckled, "If you say so."

~

Later that day, the two cuddled on the couch, talking about their future.

"What should we name them? It's a boy and a girl..." Yoongi spoke up, rubbing Jimin's back.

"Hm... How about Misun for the girl and Sebin for the boy?" Jimin smiled.

"Sounds good." Yoongi nodded. "Min Misun and Min Sebin... Awe, our children." He cuddled closer.

~ 2 months later~

Jimin wobbled out of the bedroom with messy hair, "Hyung my back hurts, why are you sleeping on the couch?"

The older groaned, "You kept kicking me in your sleep, I couldn't fall asleep."

"That wasn't my fault... It's really hard for me to sleep now..." Jimin mumbled.

"I know. Did I complain when I got up and came here in the middle of the night? No I didn't. I let you have the bed to yourself." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Why are you so grumpy??" Jimin whined.

"Aish, it's just I haven't gotten any sleep lately..."

Jimin sighed, "What about me? I'm the one who has two babies in me, I'm the one in pain..."

"I know... That's not what I meant... I'm sorry Jiminie." Yoongi apologized.

"I just wanna hurry up and give birth. It really hurts." Jimin held his stomach.

Yoongi got up and gave him a hug, "You will in a month, don't worry. For now, go take some pain reliever and I'll give you a massage."

Jimin nodded and went to take some medicine then sat on the couch.

Yoongi sat next to him, starting to give him a shoulder massage. "Awe, you're hands are so cute."

"That's random... Why are you bringing that up?" Jimin asked.

"I was looking at them for like the millionth time and they're so small." Yoongi smiled.

Jimin grinned, "I guess our kids will have small hands too."

"That'll be adorable as fuck. I'm so glad I married and am having children with you." Yoongi stopped massaging him and wrapped his arms around the younger.

Jimin pulled back, "Are you using me to just have adorable children?"

"Of course I am." Yoongi joked.

"But you're already cute and hot as it already is so even if you had children without me, they would already be adorable." Jimin bluntly said.

Yoongi pretty much mentally face palmed, "I love you, Jimin! I don't want to have children with anyone else but you. And you're pregnant wth my twins. You're the mother and father of my twins."

"Oh... I love you too, hyung." Jimin smiled.

~1 month later~

Jimin was now in the hospital, squeezing the shit out of Yoongi's hand, "It hurts!"

"Just breath in and out! You're hurting me too!" Yoongi shouted.

Jimin tried to do as Yoongi said but it wasn't helping, before he knew it, he was pretty much digging his nails in Yoongi's skin.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck." Yoongi muttered, "doctors, please hurry this up."

Finally, Jimin gave birth to Misun and Sebin.

As the four stayed in the hospital to get used to the babies, Yoongi cradled Sebin while Jimin cradled Misun.

"When we get home, we'll show them the whole house." Jimin smiled.

"Yeah... Look, Sebin has small hands!" Yoongi exclaimed.

"Shh you'll wake them up." Jimin whispered.

"Oops sorry." Yoongi lowered his voice.

That was how they all became a family

The End
Please Vote and Comment~
Next Will be Vhope, Then Vkook, Then a surprise one that was requested from someone, then a Jinkook one then a vmin one then a jikook one then another Yoonmin with Yoongi bottom and then a Vhope one with Hoseok at the bottom~ But for now requests are closed cause I need to focus on these.