"We can't." Caleb set aside the blanket and slowly pulled out, his manhood still hard. He kissed the inside of one of my thighs and got up from the bed.

"Caleb, are you in there? Why is the door locked?"

"Jami, I need time to think. I'm not doing anything with anyone." Yes, darling.

"You don't make any sense Caleb. Anyhow, I'm heading home. You better have an explanation when you see me tonight." He was cheating on you, girl. You're not worth his time.

"Okay. You will get an explanation."

"You've been weird all day babe. You kept disappearing on me."

"I need to take a nap. See you soon."

Jami was laughing. "I'll go get Dylan. Maybe he has a key for that damn door." She spoke to someone and that someone was probably her friend. "Get me, Dylan."

Caleb moved his fingers through his hair. He looked at me and cursed. I started dressing quickly. This was not good. I pulled up my panty and my leggings. My bra was taking too long so I just put it at the side for later. I got on the rest of my clothes in a hurry before picking up my bra.

"Toss me my clothes." I gave them to him and saw him rushing. We didn't have time. Dylan would soon open that door with a key and that could ruin everything.

"Where should I hide? Caleb any ideas?"

"Hide in the shower. It is not guaranteed." Caleb knelt to tie the shoelaces of his boots. He looked up at me with a pale-looking face, his rosy cheeks flushed. "Go."

I moved my hand down my knotty hair and went there. Sitting down inside the tub wasn't too bad as a commotion went on. I could hear Jami and Caleb's yells as well as Dylan's calm voice.

"You think I'm cheating on you," Caleb said. "I'm not doing anything baby."

"Something doesn't seem right." She screamed at the top of her voice. "You look like sex. Look at your face."

"I'll search the bathroom," Dylan said. He opened the door and when I saw the drawing of the shower curtain, I kept my mouth shut. Please Dylan don't.

A brown-headed, green-eyed boy looked down at me, his eyes like saucers. He half smiled and knelt by the tub. I flinched when he touched the side of my face for a while. He kissed the top of my head, stood, and drew the shower curtain back. What the hell was that for?

"No one is there Jami," Dylan said. "Maybe you and Caleb should head home. Agree Caleb?" Good job, Dylan. I owed him.

"I thought you were cheating. I'm sorry baby," Jami said. "Oh! Were you jerking off?"

"Looks like he was," Dylan said. Dylan laughed loudly. "Bye, guys. Go home. The party is over." It became silent afterward. I touched my chest which was beating hard and stood. Dylan came in, his head moving from side to side.

"Unbelievable," he started. "You are a relationship wrecker. Sleeping with a boy who has a girlfriend isn't a nice move."

"Shut up jerk," I said. I washed out my greasy face and wiped it off with a clean towel that was inside a basket. Dylan stood behind me. His reflection in the mirror wasn't helping me out.

"You should be sleeping with me, not Caleb. I can't hurt anyone, he can."

"It is complicated."

Dylan rolled those green eyes. "You guys are doing this to yourselves." He folded his arms across his chest and smirked. I turned around and walked past him. He held my wrist, pulling me to him. "I just had sex with your best friend. Let me go."