Jami dismissed her friend who shrugged and walked out. "Sit down next to me," she said. I grinned nervously and sat down next to her for a brief talk. "Let us talk about Caleb."

"Why?" I asked. I hated this. Talking about Caleb would kill me. I folded my shaky legs and moved my hand down my skirt. Images of Caleb on top of me were making me a nervous wreck. I still felt him inside me, the fullness of his thickness. Good Lord, I wanted more of him. Maybe I could get more of him later.

"Do you miss fucking him?" Alright? I was not waiting for this question.

Keep a straight face. Please keep a straight face. "I can't answer that."

Jami laughed. "You're just something of his past. You don't need to answer the question." I wasn't supposed to feel bad about that response. "Caleb and I will be getting married in the future." It was always about a freaking marriage for dumb girls like her. She thought he was going to marry her when in reality, he was tied up with me. Stupid girl.

"Married? Sweet awe." I grinned. If I had told her that I had slept with him without a condom in one of the bedrooms, she would be an angry person. I would have lots of scratches on my face or a bruised eye from her anger. So I kept that to my jealous self.

Caleb came in and sat down beside her. I got up from the couch and walked away from a grinning and happy girl. Jami didn't even say goodbye to me or anything. Her man was back so I wasn't needed anymore.

I went back to the room I had a good time in. It was a quiet place to be and I could do whatever I wanted to do there. With my clothes off, I went under the blanket and opened up my legs. I pushed my chin upward and looked at the ceiling, my fingers rubbing my sensitive spot. I hummed to myself while I pleasured my very horny self. I'd never been this horny before-not before meeting Caleb. When Richard had taken my virginity back home, I never touched myself like that.

Losing my virginity had made me feel unclean. But now that I was having sex often, I didn't feel dirty anymore. It was part of my life.

Mhm. I continued to rub myself while I thought about things.

I would love to get married one day to the man who loved me very much. If I do, I would consider myself lucky. But I knew good things didn't last forever. This was why we had to be appreciative of the good things life had to offer. Because when it's gone...it was gone for good.

The door creaked open. I stopped rubbing myself, sat up, and kept my eyes on the door. To my surprise, Caleb entered the room and locked the door. Thank God it was him and not Dylan. His eyes widened. "Woah, baby. This is inviting," he said.

He pulled up his turtleneck sweater and took off the rest of his clothes to go between my legs. I let him enter me and enjoyed him moving in and out of me. He made me extremely wet as he pounded over and over again. I could hear the wetness.

Caleb groaned. "Were you waiting for me?" He asked.

"Yes." I was hoping he would come back to make love to me again. He did and I was grateful.

"Good girl."

I rubbed my hand against his smooth upper back and gave him a nasty wet kiss. I moaned and moved my hand through his hair. Caleb and I froze when we heard a hard knock on the door. "Caleb, are you in there?" That was Jami's voice and she was angry. "Someone told me they saw you entering that room some seconds ago." Thank God they didn't see me.

Caleb mouthed the words fuck me. He was angry. I touched his back with my other hand and just moved both of them against his chiseled muscular back to calm him down. "Keep going," I whispered.