author's note.

Hey guys I decided to do something
This is just a random author's note so you can ignore it.
I've decided that in this author's note. You are free to ask any questions that you want to ask any of the characters in this book and at the end of this book.

They will answer those questions for you. If it's about any chapter in this book or something else. Be free to ask. Jack, Elsa, punzie,  Kristoff, Flynn, Hiccup, Anna and Merida will answer them for you. Well the others will I'm sure Jack will just ignore you.

Jack: hey that's not fair. I promise to be on my best behaviour. (Smiles innocently )

Elsa: yeah. He won't do anything stupid. Right Jack?

Jack: sorry What did you say? I stopped listening a while ago.

Elsa: (whacks him on the head) idiot. Please excuse Jack readers. He can be immature sometimes.

Merida:  you mean all the time.

Jack: who asked you curly.

Merida:  what did you call me frost butt (brings out her bow and arrow. )

Jack: nothing. I didn't say anything.

Hiccup: Coward.

Jack: (glares at Hiccup. ) who're you calling a coward?

Me: guys no fighting. People are watching.

Hiccup:  Technically  they're reading.

Anna:  Hey guys. What did I miss?

Elsa: Merida almost killed Jack and now Jack wants to kill Hiccup and oh we are having a question and answer section after this book.

Anna: if anybody wants to know the best flavour in the whole entire universe. The answer is....

The rest of the gang: chocolate.

Anna: hey! I was going to say that.

Merida:  we know. That's why we answered it.

Anna: (folds her arm and pouts ) No fair.

Me: Well I'll be waiting for your questions and..... (gets hit by a snowball ) who threw that?

All except Jack.:(points at Jack )

Jack: oops (runs away.)

Me: excuse me readers (chases Jack)

Elsa: sorry about the author. She can be immature like all the time.

Me:(pauses to catch her breath) well see you guys later and now if you'll excuse me.  Come back here Jack. I'm going to turn you into a human popsicle.

Jack:  (runs away )

It's just a random chapter  so please free to ask.