f o r e w o r d

"Not everything is as it seems, my darling.  After all, the more you learn, the less you see."

◆◆◆

          Dead. The last living relative of an orphan, Gabriella Adelaide, turns up dead due to mysterious, unknown causes. No one can seem to understand what had happened to her Aunt. However, the mystery continues when Gabriella soon inherits what once was her Aunt's. As stated in her Aunt's will, the young 21-year-old is to receive riches she never could've imagined, along with the woman's former residence, Deacon's Manor.

          Gabriella soon discovers untold secrets, dreadful pasts, and darkness lurking through the manor. Although, besides the present staff and herself, she can't help but shiver from the sudden chills which pass from her toes to her spine. Can't help but wonder, is she really alone in the manor?

a u t h o r ' s   n o t e

I will try to update as soon as possible, as I am in the process of writing this book. However, fair warning sometimes I might take longer than most times, unfortunately!! Also, the chapters are not edited so any advice is much appreciated! 

Other than that hope you'll enjoy this book. And feel free to vote for it!

Copyright © 2016 by  _StephanieRose_™. All rights reserved. This book or any part of it may not be reproduced or used in any other way without the author's permission.

e  n  j  o  y.