21

Sammy

When I woke up, I was shaking so badly. I looked around, putting my hand over my mouth yawning. Slowly getting up, I go into my closet and pull out black jeans and grey tee. Throwing those on I go into the bathroom, brushed my teeth and fixed my hair.

I looked into the mirror and stared at myself for a long time, "You're gonna be okay Sammy. It's okay." My voice cracked. I take a deep breath then going downstairs. The doorbell rung and I sighed running over to it quickly. To my surprise it was my father.

"What are you doing here dad? Shouldn't you be working?" I asked. He nodded and closed the door behind him, "I heard about this Kendall girl. I wanted to make sure you're okay Sammy. Death is something very hard to deal with." He said putting his hand on my shoulder. I look at him in disgust as he's dressed in a $2,000 suit. The man is rich and gets whatever he wants. He runs our school, and does also god knows what. He's the reason I have this house all to myself.

"I'm fucking fine, you can leave now." I mumble, opening the door.

"Sammy! Sammy!" I hear screams from outside and I look for a second seeing it was Jack. He ran over, trying to catch his breath, "Where have you been? We've been trying to call you!" He said angrily.

"Dude Kendall just fucking died! You can't expect me to-" He cut me off and for a second I thought I was once again dreaming, "She's not dead! Sammy.. She's not dead." He says still breathing harshly.

"N-no fuck you! This is a dream, I'm dreaming." I said and Jack slaps my face, "This is not a dream! Kendall is at the fucking hospital in the fucking bed waiting for you to fucking get there!" He shouts.

"N-no..I don't believe you." I growl.

"Sammy she has stage 4 cancer! She fucking needs you!" He says and I look at him in shock. "S-she what?" I say softly. Jack moves his hands in the air, "Let's go! Come on!" He said grabbing me by the shirt. I looked at my father as in the car with Jack.

"How is this possible? They called her time of death and everything.." I mumble looking at the cars drive past us.

"She bounced back up after you left.." He sighs, checking his phone. "She's texting me right now. You wanna talk to her?" He asked handing me his phone. I looked at Kendall's contact name and saw she was typing.

Did you get him? Is he okay? Tell him I miss him.

I slowly picked up the phone and started typing.

Ken?

Sammy is that you?

Yes. How are you alive? How is this possible? I don't understand Kendall

I know Sammy I know it's hard to understand right now but I'll explain everything once you get here. I miss you Sammy.

I miss you so much more ken..

I'll see you soon okay?

Ok. Love you ken, so much.

I turned off the phone and gave it back to Jack. When I looked up I realized we were already here. Running inside I quickly asked for Kendall's room number and took the elevator before Jack even was in the hospital. I tapped my foot countlessly on the floor until the door opened. I ran down the hall, and finally reached the room. Nash was standing outside along with Matthew, and Jack J. I smiled at them both softly and opened the door room. Kendall was sitting on her bed, her hands folded together.

"Ken?" I ask. She jerks her head up and looks at me. "Sammy!" She says and gets up running over to me. She jumps into my arms as I held her closely, not ever wanting to let her go. "Y-you're okay. You're alive." I sobbed into her neck. She was crying along as well as I set her on the bed again, creasing her cheek. She held my hand, scooting over for me to lay down next to her. I did so and kissed her forehead, her cheek, and her fucking lips.

"You said not to die on you. I didn't." She whispered. My heart melted for this girl. I had become completely and utterly soft for her.

"I love you. I love you so fucking much." I said bringing her even closer. She didn't say it back just held onto me for dear life. We sat there in silence, until she lifted up her head looking me in the eyes.

"Sammy I have cancer. It's stage four and the doctors are doing everything possible. They said I have a big chance of making it. And that I possibly won't loose my hair." She giggled at the last sentence.

"I'd still love you bald." I chuckle looking at her precious face. She nods, "I know you would." The door opened and the doctor walked in along with everyone else.

"Hello Kendall. I am neurosurgeon Dr.Drake and I'm the one who's going to be performing your brain surgery. We are going to try and remove all the mets in your brain and if all goes well you'll be able to go home in about a week. You'd have to come back for checkups monthly, is there someone who would bring you?" The doctor asked. I raised my hand and he smiled and nodded.

"We are going to set you on O.R liquids to prepare you for the surgery. You'll be going in at around three. I'll see you then." He smiled, closing the door and walking away.

"You're gonna be okay." I whisper in her ear. She softly nodded and sighed. The guys looked at us all smiling. "Sammy is in love." Nash smirks. I rolled my eyes and brought Kendall to my chest.

"He sure is." Jack said, half smiling. He was okay with me and Kendall and that's all that mattered. I just wanted for her to get better, and to be mine again.

I AM FUCKING ACREMAIFND THEYRE GOALS ASF IM CRHING LOLLOLLLOL
SHES ALIVE FOR NOW YIKES .. We will see about later..