9.

Bbbaabbbyyy

Sammy don't call me that

What? Why not??

Uh.. We aren't dating

But I fingered you?

Oh my god Sammy stop!

U love me

Correction .. I hate you:)

Lies babygirl are you almost ready? I'm on my way ;)

We still have another 2 hours before the date go home

At your doorstepppp!

Go away

Multiple knocks came to my door and I rolled my eyes knowing it was Sammy. I groan going downstairs and opening the door.

"Go away." I groan and he smiles, kissing my cheek lightly.

He walks inside and furrows his eyebrows, "Your parents?" He questions.

"They're almost never home so," I said. He smirks lightly at me and I just roll my eyes at him again. All I do is roll my eyes at this kid.

"Well, let's go to my room." I say and jog upstairs, Sammy lightly smacking my bum. I look back at him and give him a face.

"What.." He mumbles shrugging his shoulders. We go into my room and he lays down on my bed. His shirt goes up a little revealing the trim of his boxers and I couldn't help but stare.

"So why were you actually mad at me today huh? You had such a mood." I say and he gets upset again.

"Fuck off Kendall." He mumbles and buries his face into my pillow. I lay onto the bed and move him so he's facing me.

"You were thinking about me and Jack." I mumble and he scoffs.

"No." He plainly lies. I furrow my eyebrows and he sighs giving in.

"I fucking hate that kid." Sammy says and I bite my lip softly looking up at him.

"Don't do that again!" He says and I widen my eyes, "What-what did I do!"

"That lip bite baby girl, it drives me crazy." He mumbles his lips slightly touching mine. My skins rises and he smiles at the sight of it.

I get up, "W-well I'm going to shower. I'll be back soon."

"Don't take too long princess." He mumbles shoving his face back into my pillow.

I wonder why he was thinking of me and Jack, I mean jacks amazing. He's a really good kisser but I'd choose Sammy over him any day. Sammy.. He makes me feel alive. I've known him for such a short period of time but he's so great. He makes me feel like the Kendall that needed to come out and needed to be alive.

I finish my shower quickly, and wrap a towel around my body. I go to reach for my clothes but, I didn't even bring any with me into the bathroom. Groaning, I open the door slowly and Sammy looks at me.

"Turn around!" I say and he smirks but does as I say.

I keep looking at him and he is looking still, "Sammy I swear to god!" He laughs but then buried his face deep into the pillow.

I pull out a leggings, and a button up Lacey top. After, I quickly run into the bathroom and change as fast as I can.

"Are you done?" Sammy groans.

"Done!" I say walking out the bathroom, my hair curled perfectly, and makeup done. I was so happy with how I looked.

"You look beautiful, as always." He says and walks over to me. He leans in, and kisses me lightly. It wasn't like before though, this kiss was almost passionate.