15

Kendall

(Yes I know thats stassie and Sammy I going to say this once, STASSIE is not KENDALL.)

That night Sammy fell dead asleep, cuddle up next to me. I honestly couldn't sleep, after everything that happened that night. Sammy telling me he was falling for me, it was all too much. It was almost ten in the morning Sammy was still dead asleep, he softly moved his hand up to my chin resting it there. I pulled out my phone and took a picture of him sleeping quietly, he was so adorable. He shifted, as I watched him on the camera flutter his eyes open.

"Kendall?" He whispers confused. He opens his eyes fully and sits up looking at me, "Morning." I mumble. He places a hand on my cheek and kisses me softly, "Morning baby." My body had chills all over the place. He cuddled back into my chest, holding me close.

"How are you feeling? You okay?" He asks sweetly and I nod. Sammy pulls up my hoodie and rubs my stomach softly, "Did you mean what you said yesterday?" I asked playing with his hair.

"Of course Kendall." He said sitting up making me whine that his hand wasn't on my stomach anymore. He laughs softly, puts it back on as I closed my eyes and smiled. Sammy got up and headed towards the bathroom, "I'm gonna shower real quick, okay?" He said looking at me. I stare and him and nod, taking a good look at him, he's so attractive. Sammy grins and grabs a towel before heading to the shower.

Sammy

I'm falling in love with her, I really am. Sex isn't even something I want from her, she's already enough. She's fucking amazing, the way she was wrapped around my cock last night. Every time I think about her, she makes me want to scream. I quickly took a shower and change into some fresh clothes. When I came out I find Kendall, her eyes closed on the bed. No way, she was touching herself? She didn't hear me come out the shower so I quietly walked over to her and slipped my hands down her pants.

She gasped and widened her eyes as I play around with her clit. Kendall moans loudly, her eyes rolling back, "Daddy." She whispers. "Fuck." I grunted, sitting down.

"Fuck baby, fuck." I groan pulling my pangs down to hide my boner. Looking at her, she's full on smiling as my fingers are curled up inside of her. That's how my girl should always be, smiling. Kissing her roughly, she moaned into my mouth begging me for more.

"More baby? What do you want?" I said jokingly kissing her, "Y-your lips." She said shyly. "Mmm, my lips where? Here?" I joke kissing her lips.

"Sammy." She whines looking down at her area. I wink, "Baby, I know. I know." She bit her lip and I pulled down her leggings, throwing them off to the side.

"Spread your legs ken." I mumble, kissing her inner thighs as she did. She was literally already shaking. I pulled down her panties and she closed her legs, but I re-opened them softly. I bring her close, pressing my lips up against her, "You taste so good." I groan.

She sits up a little and closes her legs. Kendall looked scared, worried, and upset. I quietly put on her underwear not even bothering to ask what was wrong. Bringing her close to me, I kiss her cheek lightly, "I'm sorry. Are you okay?" I asked. She nodded and grabbed onto my shirt like a child.

"Whoa what what hell?" I take a look at her cheek seeing it was completely red. The thought of last night rushed into my skin as remembering that I hit her last night. Taking Kendall's hand, I open the door and head downstairs to get and ice pack for her.

"I-I'm so sorry for hitting you. Guys aren't supposed to ever hit a girl, that was so rude of me. I'm so damn sorry." She just nodded her head, not paying attention.

"Babygirl." I said, running my fingers through her hair. She backed away, going back upstairs. When she came back down, she had her purse in her hands. Kendall hands me the ice pack and stares at me coldly.

"K-ken..we were just fine. Please, what's wrong?" I asked. She shook her head and fake smiled, "Just gonna head home, back to campus." She says.

"Who's gonna take you? I'll take you!" I said grabbing my keys. She snatched them out my hand and set them down on the island, "I'll call and uber." I looked at her in shock, was she being serious? She began to walk away till she turned around and gave me a weird look.

"I don't wanna be in your life anymore." She said looking directly at me. I walk up to her and shake my head, "No-No! What are you talking about? Kendall c'mon! You're just upset, I'll give you space!" I defend. She bites her lip and just nods no, "Sammy, don't contact me again. Please." Her eyes were slightly watering, as she looked at the ground.

"A-are you being serious?" I ask. Her face looked angry, "Yes I'm being serious! I don't want you anymore! Y-your pathetic! And you're cruel and rude! I don't care if I lost my virginity to Jack! A-at least he cares about me!" She yells. I look at her and laugh, "Jack will never care about you. Ever! Do you not fucking know that? Are you fucking stupid? You know what Kendall, that's great! Don't want me anymore? Take your whore ass out of here. Nobody wants a slut like you around anyways. Taylor was right you're just a fuck toy." My anger was insane. I didn't mean half this stuff but I couldn't help but say it. She was crying at this point, sobbing. I run my hands over my face as she stood there, weeping.

"T-take me home." She whispers. I grabbed my keys and jacket and hurried on into the car. She got in the passenger seat, slamming the door as she did. Kendall was trying so hard not cry, yet I heard her soft sobs. We reached campus in around fifteen minutes and I parked in her dorm section.

"Get out." I growl. She turns her head to look at me but I couldn't look back, "LOOK AT ME!" She screams. I flinched so hard my eyes shot over to her face. She looked so broken, so weak. What have I done to an innocent girl?

"I-I Thought you were the good one! I wanted it to be you! Now look who you are!" She screams at me.

"I am the good one! I've always been the fucking good one!" My voice is loud as I beep the horn with my hands.

"Just take your shit and go! Fuck you Sammy!" She screams, opening her door. Take my shit and go?

"Take my shit and go?" I repeat opening the car door. She was walking and turned around to look at me, standing there in the cold air.

"Take what's yours and leave." She says so rudely it scared me. I walk up to her and pick her up, "What the fuck are you doing?" She tries to get out of my grip but I sit her back down in the car.

I get in my side and she's just staring at me, "What the fuck Sammy?" I shake my head, "You said take your shit and go. You're mine. My fucking mess." I say quietly. She sighs, putting a hand over her mouth.

"I'm not yours." Her voice cracks. "Fuck yeah you are. You're mine. Your my mess. Your what wants to make me go good. Every single little inch of you is mine. K-Kendall I love you." She looks over at me widely.

"N-no you don't! You do not love me." She says in disbelief. I nod my head yes, "Yes I fucking do."

"Sammy." She sobs, hiding her face. She opens the car door and runs out, not daring to look back.