8.

Please vote and comment! It means the world to me when you do, thank you!

Qotd: who's your fav boy? (Jack G.. Sammy.. Hayes.. ETC.) comment!

Kendall

When I wake up, Sammys arms are dragged onto my waist and my head in buried into his chest. I pull away realizing what happened last night, the thought of Sammy touching me ran through my head.

And this is all because he texted me randomly

Sammy flutters his eyes open and smiles at me. I give a half smile back feelings so awkward around him.

"Morning baby girl." He mumbles, sitting up. I just stare at him and he looks at me with wide eyes.

"What?" He hisses and I'm taken back. He was just calling me baby girl not even ten seconds ago?

"U-uh nothing I should go." I say and he mumbles something I couldn't hear.

"What?" I say in fear.

"I said, yes you should go." He said and my heart tightened.

"Screw you.." I say and walk out his door. Sammy called my name but I rushed downstairs and out the door. How the hell was I going to get home?

"Y-you need someone to t-take you b-back." Sammy said trying to catch his breath.

"I'll find someone else, I don't need you." I say and he furrows his eyebrows.

"Shut up Kendall and get in the damn car." He says but I roll my eyes, doing so. He was my only way back so oh well.

"Why are you being so rude?" I ask and he shrugs his shoulders.

"Cause I want to? Kendall do me a favor and shut the fuck up for the rest of the ride okay?" He says and I scoff.

"Excuse me?" I said. He slumps down in his seat not paying attention to me anymore.

"You used me." I mumble and he looks at me quickly. Sammy bites his lip and looks up at me, "Kendall no I didn't."

"T-then last night and now you're being so rude .." I trail off and Sammy slams the break.

"Fuck I can't do this come here." He said and helps me come into his lap.

"W-what." I tremble and grabs both my cheeks, kissing me. Wasn't he just telling me off? What is wrong with him.

"What's wrong with you! You were being such a dick to me and now you want me all over again?" I say pulling apart.

"No, it's because. Usually girls get attached to me when I do something like that and then you-fuck!" He says hitting his head back on the seat.

"I what Sammy?" I ask and he sighs.

"Y-you- you're too good Kendall. You're innocent and pure and I don't want someone like me to take your virginity. You shouldn't even be with me..." He trails off.

I get off him and sit back in my seat, "Please just take me home."

I never really though about losing my virginity, especially to Sammy. We all leave for college in a few weeks as to my senior year is over. Sex was something I planned until after marriage but it seems my life has taken its own fucking path. Sammy pulls up into my driveway and I look at him, his face begging me to stay with him.

"I-I'm sorry." He breaths out and I roll my eyes, opening the door.

"K-Kendall I mean it." He said. Why was he stuttering so much?

I close the door slightly but not all the way, "Sorry for what Sammy?"

"For being a dick, because that's all I know how to be." He says and I roll my eyes once more.

"Let me take you to dinner, please Kendall." He says and I furrow my eyebrows, giving him a look.

"Please baby girl." He whispered into my ear. He kisses my collar bone lightly and I pull back a little.

"Alright.." I say and he smiles like a four year old.

"Really?" He says in excitement. I nod my head and he kisses me softly.

"Don't mess this one up pretty boy." I say and he laughs a little.

"I won't princess." He says as I close the door.