16

Sammy

"Hey it's Kendall sorry I can't get to you right now, I'll call you back as soon as I can!" I hang up the phone, throwing it across my room. It's been a whole week since I told Kendall I loved her and she left on me. I've been a mess, I've had this weird feeling all week. She hasn't been out lately and won't answer any of my damn calls. I even went to her house and tried talking to her dad. He said that she hasn't talked to him either.

I was currently with Nash right now who picked up my phone showing me the broken screen. I groan looking at the big crack across my screen.

"J-Jack said he had sex with her again." I look up at Nash, sighing. "Whatever that's Kendall's choice. I honestly am going to give up. She won't even call me back!" My sighs were loud as I crashed into my bed.

"Wanna go out tonight? To a club or something? We could get major girls!" Nash smirks. I agree and get ready. It was already around six so we might as well leave now. I hurry and get dressed going outside to see Nash already waiting in the car. I get in quickly and we head off, trying to find the nearest club.

Kendall

"Kendall, which one do you want?" Jack ask looking over at me. I point at the black shirt as he handed it to me. I've been spending a lot of time with Jack, who seems to actually care about me. Just the slightest bit though.

"Hey Matthew and Carter are going to a club tonight. Wanna come?" Jack asks. I shake my head no and continue biting down on my fries.

"You sure? You're going to be bored as hell here." I shrug my shoulders and look at him. He does the same and goes and gets ready. When he's done he walks over and gives me a soft kiss, "Alright see you later then. Be safe." He said, kissing my neck slowly. I moan softly, as he go into bed with me.

"Fuck Kendall." He groans, taking off my shirt. I wasn't wearing a bra so he quickly goes for my boobs, sucking on the left one. I moan loudly, mumbling his name.

"Alright, alright. I'll see you when I get home." He chuckles and kisses me one last time before leaving. My phone rings indicating I got a message. Of course, it was Sammy.

Kendall? Please answer me..
I'm getting worried.
Just please let me know that you're okay.
Please ken..

I turn off my phone and set it aside. It rings once more and I groan reading the message.

Missing you. x

My heart skipped a beat at the sight of the picture

My heart skipped a beat at the sight of the picture. I don't know who he was with but he seemed to be having fun. At least I know he's doing well.

I'm doing ok.

Kendall omg you answered. How are you?

doing ok.

I miss you so much ken