19

Sammy

I sat there staring at her, my leg tapping harshly. My hands folded and shaking as the nurse told me she wasn't getting better.

"S-she's gonna be okay! I know it!" I defend looking at Kendall. The nurse sighed, "Sir her organs are weak. She's on life support, at this rate it'll be a miracle if she makes it out alive." She says sadly. "P-please leave." My voice cracks and I grab Tessa's hand.

"B-baby don't you die on me. I need you ken. I know I'm an ass and you hate me. But you can't die, you're so beautiful and young. You have so much to live for. Please Kendall, don't leave me." I cry holding onto her tightly. She wasn't breathing on her own anymore. A tube was in her mouth breathing for her.

The heart beat line drops and I stand up and start yelling, "Someone help! Please help me!" I screamed. They rushed in and brought out some weird paddle shit and yelled, "Charge!" They tried to wake her up but nothing was working.

"Kendall please don't!" I said trying my fist against the wall. They've tried at least ten times to wake her up. How the fuck did the tube stop breathing for her? They tried one last time and finally got her breathing, on her own. I smiled and rushed over to her.

"T-this is good right! She's breathing on her own!" I said looking at the doctor. He nodded slowly, "I-I've never seen this before. Yeah she's going to be fine. At this point she should be waking up." He said.

"Thank you." I mouth. He nodded and they all left, leaving me once again all alone with Kendall. I laid down next to her and wrapped an arm around her stomach. "Wake up. Wake up, wake up." I mumbled over and over again.

The door opened and Jack and Nash walked in. Jack had red roses in his hand while Nash was holding a couple balloons. Honestly I don't know how these two didn't shoot each other yet. They can't stand each other at all. I didn't look at Jack or Nash just held on to Kendall.

"How is she?" Nash asked softly. "S-she's getting better." I choke. Jack walked over and looked at Kendall sadly. "I should've known something was wrong! I'm her fucking boyfriend." He said. I look at him angrily, "Boyfriend? Since when?"

"Since a few days ago.." He admits not making eye contact with me. They both were going to leave the room to go get lunch. Nash looks over at me, "Bro you want anything? When was the last time you had a full meal?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders not giving a damn. He sighed and they both left, shutting the door.

Kendall

I was still breathing. I knew I was alive. Someone was hanging onto me tightly and sometimes I would hear the person speak. I wanted to open my eyes but I just couldn't not yet at least.

"Ken, ken wake up." The voice was distant but I could hear it. Sammy? I think it was Sammy. Attempting to open my eyes again, finally I did. When I look around I realized I'm at a hospital, my breathing was heavy. Sammy was gripping onto me tightly, I could see the tears running down his cheeks. "Sammy?" I mumble softly. He jerks his head up and looks at me in shock.

"Y-you're awake! You're fucking awake!" He says happily. He hugged me tightly, digging his head into my neck.

"I-I didn't die? Why didn't I die? I took so many pills.." I mumbled and Sammy looks at me harshly. "Die? No! Kendall why would you want to die?" Sammy asked, sitting up.

"I have nothing to live for. I wanna die, I don't wanna be here! Let me die!" I struggle to get out of his grip as he started yelling for the nurse

Sammy

They were trying to calm her down as I watched her scream. I was so shocked, how could she want to die? Was this my fault? Am I the reason she wants to die? My heart was beating fast and the injected fluids into her body making her relax.

"Hey! Hey stay with me!" The nurse and I quickly look over. Kendall's eyes were going to her head. I rush over and shake her leg but the doctors pushed me away. "Kendall don't fucking die! Don't you die on me Kendall. Kendall I love you!" I yell.

"F-fuck no. N-no." I stutter as the make me leave the room. I looked to my right and saw Jack and Nash walking back with food. They saw my face and Jack knew, "N-no please don't tell me s-she's gone." Jack said softly. I started bawling, sitting down in a chair.

Not even five minutes later the doctor walked out with a sour face, "We did everything we could. Her organs failed. Do we know if she's a donor?" I look at the doctor angrily. "Fuck you! Fuck you all! Kendall deserves the fucking world! And you Gilinsky! Her death is your fucking fault!" I yelled throwing him at the wall.

Running out the hospital I get in my car and race off home. I didn't know what I was gonna do. She's fucking dead and I love her. I love her with all the fucked up me that I am. My tears were rolling down onto my pants and shirt. My mouth shouting curse words and Kendall's name. When I got home I walked in and slammed the door hard. Running upstairs I walked into my room and looked at the emptiness. My hands go to my face as I bawl calling her name over and over again.

"Kendall. Kendall please." I mumble like a child, crawling into bed. Grabbing the pillow next to me I hold it close and shut my eyes, "She's gone." I sob into the pillow.