Chapter 16: A Sisterly and Brotherly Moment

Start from the beginning

Zyljan suppressed a laugh to come out of his mouth as Aiden rolled his eyes at me. "Oh please, you're not even worth stalking." He reiterated. 

My brother's mind is filled with petulance that he just can't seem to hide, I thought to myself as I looked at him with a blank stare. 

"Shut up, weirdo." I said. "Now, let's get you guys cleaned up."

I fired the hose at them and they let out a very girlish scream. I kept laughing while firing them with water and they kept jumping and avoiding the hose.

Oh my gosh, they look and sound like little girls. I can even see myself, Anna, Paige and Jessica in them when we were around five and we were playing tag, screaming when one of us got caught. I think that was the most fun I had when I was five years old, considering how after that, our parents already started to teach how to handle a business.

I think it's kind of an abomination how families that belong to the affluent part of life teach their kids at the ripe age of five how to handle a business. Don't kids at that age have the right to just have fun without a care in the world, their minds not being tainted by the ill and cruel world? I mean, when you think about it, kids just want to have fun, you know.

As my brothers continued screaming like little girls, I just kept laughing, still spraying them with the hose. I don't know why they didn't just run or something. What an idiot, I thought with a laugh, ignoring the glare they were throwing my way.

"Oh my gosh, you guys, it's just water." I stated with mirth.

Then, finally, when I can't take it anymore, I dropped the hose and just continued laughing while holding my stomach. Can someone die because of laughter? Because that's exactly what I'm feeling right now.

"Oh my God! I never knew you guys were that girly." I laughed again and they kept glaring at me. I'm kind of wondering how they haven't made any move to kill me yet, considering how I just ruined their pride and ego by letting them scream like little girls.

"Okay, okay. Just let me—" I laughed again and they let out an inhumane growl.

Then, like lightning, I felt something wet and very cold being poured all over me. I did stop laughing, but I did start screaming—and a very high-pitched scream, if I may add—while running around the lawn like a maniac.

Who's the petulant one, now? I glared at my thoughts inwardly as I continued running around the lawn. God, karma really is a bitch.

They kept firing the hose at me and I continued running around while they are the ones who are laughing now, eyeing me with absolute mirth.

Fortunately, I found another hose and turned it on. I fired it at them and they continued laughing while I also laughed myself.

"You'll never get meeeee!" Zyljan stated as he ran around the lawn while jumping like a ballerina.

"Oh my God, I never knew you were secretly a ballerina!" I exclaimed and Aiden laughed with me while Zyljan stopped running around and jumping and glared at us.

"I'm not a ballerina." He pouted and Aiden and I continued laughing.

"Well, from the looks of it, it clearly looks like you are secretly a ballerina." Aiden said in between laughs and I also laughed with him.

Zyljan advanced towards us with a smile. But not just any smile; it's the smile that looks devilish and the kind of smile that he's planning something. He actually looks kind of threatening right now, how most of the time he looks like he can't even hurt a fly.

I'm kidding, of course.

He looks like a fighter with that body of his. He actually looks threatening most of the time but of course, since I'm his sister, I would never be threatened by him and his looks. I see him everyday of my life and he's not really someone you should fear once you get to know him. My proof and argument? See above, when Aiden and I called him a ballerina and when he started acting like one.

Aiden and I stopped laughing and started to slowly back off. But when we decided to make a run for it, it was already too late. Zyljan already had me and he carried me like it's the most simple thing to do. Why me? Why not Aiden?

I kept screaming as my hair went flying around everywhere and all I saw was his back and his butt.

Ew.

Aiden laughed and I looked up at him—which was hard to do, by the way—while glaring at him. "Help me, you idiot!" I screeched and he stopped laughing while smiling at me sheepishly.

"Right." He answered and started to catch up with Zyljan while shouting profanities at Zyljan as he laughed himself.

My God, what a weirdo.

Zyljan, however, kept laughing and shouting things like, 'I shall not speak of this!' or, 'Thy will not get Amber from me.' Things like that. Although, I'm not really sure if all the things he said were really right.

He's just trying to imitate Romeo and Juliet.

And again, I'm starting to doubt if he really listened in class when Romeo and Juliet was lectured by our English teacher. He can't even get the lines right. Seriously, how was he able to get into law school? I rolled my eyes and then suddenly, we came to halt, making Aiden bump on me.

"Ow!" I cried and he apologized with a sheepish smile on his face, the mirth still palpable in his face, obviously trying to suppress a laugh to come out of his mouth.

"Little sister, get ready for the wettest time of your life." Zyljan said with a chuckle and I became confused with his words.

Wettest time of my life? What's that even supposed to mean?

Wait, why does that sound so wrong? Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew.

Then, I felt myself being carried up and being thrown in the air. I kept screaming and screaming, and that's when I realized what Zyljan said.

Wettest time of my life.

He's going to throw me in the pool! That stupid idiot!

It still sounds so wrong though, oh my God. Zyljan, why?

When I was about to tell him not to throw me in the pool, I was already in the pool in a blink of an eye. I resurfaced while gasping and panting and glaring at Zyljan who was already laughing his head off and to Aiden who was red as a tomato from trying not to laugh.

I got out of the pool and crossed my arms. "Fine! Go on, laugh! Laugh all you want. I don't care." I stated and Aiden grinned. Why wasn't he thrown in the pool? I'm pretty sure he made fun of Zyljan too.

"You don't care?" He asked and I scoffed but nodded my head.

"In that case," He stopped and started laughing so damn hard.

Ugh! Zyljan, I am so killing you later.

"Stop laughing!" I demanded, but kept laughing anyway.

When I finally can't get enough, I growled and pushed the two of them on the pool instead. When they hit the pool, I began laughing so hard and it was their turn to glare at me.

Just like what I learned not too long ago today, karma's a bitch, asshole.

They got out of the pool and snatched the towels on the sun bed and dried themselves up. I calmed down from my laughing fit and also snatched a towel from the sun bed while drying myself up.

We sat down on the sun bed and then suddenly, Zyljan and Aiden exchanged glances and looked at me with a stern expression.

"Now that we're done having fun," Zyljan started and I became uncomfortable in my place. "care to explain why you lied to us yesterday about Megan and Xander?"

---

Hey guysssss! So, what do you guys think? Don't hesitate to comment me your thoughtssss! :) Sorry it's just so short.

Lots of love,

Lu xx

P.S. I didn't proof read this. :)