Chapter 8: Our Arrival In Halifax, Canada

"Moooommm, let's go get food! I'm hungry!" Mike whined and Auntie let out a sigh.

We already arrived here in Halifax after a very long, tiring flight from Canberra. I was sat in between Aiden and Chase, which is pretty much a torture for me. During the whole flight, Chase kept flirting with me and Aiden would try and reach up so that he could do whatever he'll do to Chase. Aiden kept bugging me and saying some ridiculous things, telling me don't do this, don't do that, blah, blah, blah. It's annoying! Until finally, I got to listen to music and sleep, I pretty much didn't want to wake up.

"I'll just tell someone to buy food or, we could always order room service." Auntie said and Mike just crossed his arms.

"No. I want food now!" He whined again and this time, Auntie let out a frustrated sigh and looked at him sternly.

"Mike, just please. We'll just order room service when we arrive at the hotel, alright?" Auntie ordered and Mike nodded his head while making his way to Jessica who is standing right beside me.

"Alright, all of you! Get inside the car." She demanded and we obliged instantly, not wanting to get on her bad side.

We made ourselves comfortable in the car and thankfully, there weren't any paparazzis around. They probably didn't know we were coming here in Halifax.

We made our way to the hotel and all of us were just quiet the whole ride. Probably because we were all too tired to talk.

After a few minutes, we arrived at our designated hotel and we stepped out of the car. We went inside and Auntie went to the front desk.

We got our luggages out and wait for Auntie to be finished. After a few minutes, Auntie went towards us and looked at us.

"Alright, your Uncle Evan, Mike and I will share a room. Zyljan, Aiden and Chase, the three of you will share room. As for Jessica and Amber, the two of you will also share room." She said and we nodded and she handed us each a key.

"Um, Auntie, what about me?" Austin asked with a pout. We laughed and he glared at us.

"You will be staying outside." I said with a laugh.

"Oh my God, Austin, you're like a stray dog." Jessica added, making me laugh harder.

"Girls." Aunt Emerald scolded, making us sober up a bit.

"Sorry." Jessica and I said in unison, Austin still giving us a glare.

Aunt Emerald turned to look at Austin and said, "I'm sorry dear, I completely forgot you're here. You can go and share with Aiden and the others."

"It's alright." Austin said, Zyljan, Aiden and Chase waiting for him by the lift with a laugh.

"Hey Aid, you guys better be careful later. You have a ghost with you, you know." I said, Austin giving me a glare on the process.

Making fun of Austin is so much fun.

I was still laughing and making fun of Austin by the time Jessica dragged me all the way to the lift and pressed three.

She looked at me with mirth. "You okay now?"

I grinned at her. "Yes. Yes I am." She laughed.

"So our room's on the third floor?" I asked while looking at her.

"Yup!" She replied and examined the key card Auntie gave us.