22

Until.... judy came between you two... Evlyn completed her sentence.

Yes!! Judy and I were best friends. She is perfect in everything. There is nothing in which she failed. But I am not perfect. The only perfect thing in my life was Adrian and our love.

One day, when I went to Adrian's office I met judy. She has some business meeting with his company.

After our college, we met there again.

So once , she told me that she and Ryan broke up.

I didn't asked her  the reason.

After few months, my health got worsened. Day by day it is killing me. I don't know the exact reason. My behaviour changed.

One day Adrian took me to a doctor!!!

Is he Dr. Emmett! Asked Jessy.

Yes, he is. He used to give me a lot of medicines which made me more sick and finally I was ended breaking up with Adrian.

I moved to a new place. I just wanted Adrian to be happy. If I was still with him , he would be distracted by my behaviour. So breaking up with him was the only option for me.

But one day, I saw Judy and Dr. Emmett talking in a mall which I listened.

After few days i got to know about their plan. Initially judy just wanted the money of Adrian's but I think she fell in love with him.

Then why didn't you told everything to adrian? I asked.

Till then it was so late. I mean when Tag met me I was unaware of this whole thing.

When he said about they both getting married!! I was lost. I went to their home to talk about it.

That day, when I went to their home, only judy is there.

I asked why is she doing all this? I told her that I will tell to Adrian. But she got angry and told me not to come in her way .

At the same time adrian came. He listened the whole thing. He slapped her.

She couldn't resist that so she killed him in front of my eyes and then stabbed me.

I was still alive, she called to Dr. Emmett and said something. And then she stabbed herself by cursing and enchanted something.

After that Tag came and he mistook that I killed them . At that time I don't know what to do? Why to live when adrian was dead, so I killed myself.

Then..... my soul was kept in that snowglobe. No one took that out of the closet.....except you she said looking at me.

Dr. Emmett kept my soul in that . Judy said him to do that so...

So all this time, you were kept in that ball. But what about Miss claire?

We are staring at her for answers ......

She too was a soul wandering in that house.

So zack found the devil of Judy's not you? Asked Evlyn.

Yes. I think he got to know that Judy is the devil.So he was killed. Not only him, judy killed all the families which lived here. Because she was fixed her mind that she and adrian to have a family and live in that home together. But her dreams were shattered by me. So she killed families.

But when june broke that snowglobe!! I was out.

I am a weak soul. But not Judy's. She and Dr. Emmett had some powers. They practiced some evil magic..... so judy got into her body.... and came to here as Miss. Claire!!