4

Wedding preparations are going well. I have no time to even think about that thing which happened at that night.

I and Evlyn became good friends. We both decorated our house, we both made pastries.

We both are planning what to wear on the wedding day.

As she is a bridesmaid she selected a vintaged white gown with a sweet neckline. I too selected a peach frock.

When we are done with this stuff, she lazed on my bed and gazing the ceiling.

I told her that i will bring orange juice and went out.

After five minutes when i came to my room, i saw Evlyn turning her back towards me. I went near to her, she was full on shivering. When I observed her, she had that snow globe in her hands.
She is watching that snowglobe but she was still shivering, her hands are being trembled.

I kept my hand on her back and tapped. She turned towards me getting shocked..

"What happened Evlyn"? I asked her.

"Nothing".... she stammered. I think I should go now . See you later june she said and went in  hurry.

I went after her but she ran fast to her car and left. She is totally freaked out.

I went to my room. Why Evlyn behaved like that. Till now she is active. But why is she shocked after seeing this snowglobe.

"Maybe i should definitely ask her"? I thought.

********

Next day:

I checked my mobile once again. I have been calling Evlyn since the night. I messaged and left many voice mails. But she haven't answered anything.

As she wasn't responding, i went to her home .

"Hey monny", i said.

June, how come you are here? Come in she said.

"Is Evlyn here"?

Why? I thought you and Evlyn are busy in some work.

"What"? I asked.

"Evlyn is not with you"? She asked.

"Nope"! I answered.

But she said that she is coming to your house. Maybe she has another work. She will come june , so do u want  some coffee?

"No..i should keep going monny. If she comes, tell her to call me. Or else you call me whe she comes" i said and left.

That night:

Evlyn hasn't called me. But monny told me that she was feeling well and she is sleeping.

I switched off the lights in my room. I took my laptop and plugged my earphones and started watching the movie.

It's been an hour since i watched. I saw my mobile has no charging. So i went to the plugged mobile to the charger .

I opened my window .  The street was so calm... probably everyone might have slept. I saw a boy who is jumping the wall to enter our home.

I thought he might be a thief. I went to my brother's room and woke him up by telling that i saw a thief.

We both went down with hockey sticks . We opened the door. Bro went out. I came to the kitchen.

Suddenly I heard a ringtone coming . I took the stick..... i saw that boy hiding behind the door . He  quickly started moving. I banged him on his shoulder. But he ran away so quickly that we couldn't catch him.

************

I came to kitchen  for water. I opened the refrigerator and took the bottle. But it slipped out of my hands. I bet down to take it.

"Then i saw a mobile".

I took it to my room and tried to on the phone. All the apps are locked except contacts and register. I opened the dialed list.....

I was going through those. I frozed to see the mobile number.

"It was Evlyn's".

It was saved as" Evy".  He dailed so many times to her. She also received it.

I couldn't understand what is going on. Why the hell is this boy spying on this house. And why Evlyn not talking to me.

"And who is this boy"?

" Does he know Evlyn"?