12

Mike what happened? Why are you in so hurry? Asked jessy.

Jessy .... you know what! I saw zack's dairy!!

What? Where is it?

It is with lucas. I saw him with that dairy in the library.

What?? Mike we should get it before he reads it!!

Yeah come, lets go to library. I think he just started reading it.

Lucas pov:

I went to library the next day in college. I got a free period, so i went to library.

I opened the book. For first few pages, it's all about his daily routine, he was a great poet. He wrote everything in this dairy. His happy and also sad moments!!

He was very happy before, but when he moved into this house.... his life changed completely!!

There is something strange in this air. I feel like , i am hearing some voice.... i can't describe this feeling.

Last night , when i was in my room ... i heard a girl screaming. I figured out that it was coming from the house oppsite to mine.

There are no one in that house. Yet someone's presence is felt.

I felt as if the house has all the negative energy in it!!

I heard that there is a devil in that house. But i haven't believed it.

One night , i heard music which is coming from it. I thought that there is someone living there.

I got busy in my stuff. I told to Evlyn and ashton, about that house. As expected.., they didn't bothered.

One night, i was in my bedroom holding the binoculars and peeping into that house.

It was dark everywhere. I could find nothing. Being in my room, i could get clear view of it.

Suddenly I saw lighting...

I zoomed binoculars and saw a white colour cloth moving with air.

Then i saw a girl holding a candle with both the hands. I couldn't see the face.... i could only see that, her hair is moving with the wind...

I was dumbstruck and terrified. I couldn't move my legs , but somehow I gathered all my courage and went inside the house.

The main door was locked . I turned around the house, i saw a window which was broken. I went through it.

It was so dark and calm. One can only hear the sound of breeze. With the help of torch , I climbed the stairs.

It is so huge house with many rooms . I heard music. I followed it .... i stopped near a room and tried to open it. But it was loced.

I heard a sound from balcony. When i went there i saw a girl standing near the balcony and facing to the opposite side. I couldn't see her face.

It was as if my legs are buried in the floor. I swallowed a lump and tried to move.

She slowly turned her head towards me and....and i was frozed at the moment and passed out.