10

Hey monica, why evlyn is crying?

"Well, I don't know" she said.

Before i could ask anything further, she slammed the door.

What is with her. She is being so rude these days.

¤¤¤¤¤

JESSY' S POV:

"Jessy i don't want to go to that house again " said mike.

No way mike, this is the only chance for us to know about it. I definitely think that thing will be still in that house itself.

Jessy, i don't think so. I don't want us to be in a trouble. Have you ever realised what happened to Zack. I think it is definitely because of it.

Mike believe me, if we get that we can know everything what happened. So we are going to June's home tomorrow.

Fine then, but we should be so very careful.

Yeah..

June's pov:

Ashton sorry for being late!!

It's okay june.

Hey do you know jessy and mike?

Ashton what are you thinking. Do you know about them?

Who?? No, I don't know. Who are they?

They are my new friends. We are in same group. But they said that zack is their friend too.

So?

So i thought you might know about them? Strange you really don't know about them. But Zack is very friend of theirs huh??

Forget it june. Hey i think i should go to library . See you later... bye

¤¤¤¤¤

What happened to everyone. All are snapping at me!!

I  dozed off on my bed. I  even haven't ate dinner.

I woke in the middle of night. My door was wide opened. I took my mobile and saw there are missed calls from Evlyn, lucas.

As it is 2 am i didn't called them.

I was really hungry. I should  eat something now.

I closed the door. I took a sandwich  and sat on the couch in the hall.

I saw someone moving.  I saw a shadow . Hell no, i think ghost doesn't have a shadow.

And then i heard a sound of broken glass. I switched on the lights.  And there right beside the couch i saw that snowglobe broken into tiny pieces.

I looked up..... there i saw monica grinning evilly!!!

I almost got a heartache to look her.

I ran upstairs to her. But she wasn't there.

I went to her room. I slammed the door.

My brother opened it.

June, are you mad. Don't you know what is the time now??

Bro is monica in there?

Yeah..

I pushed him and went in.

There she is... she is sleeping like a baby.

June... what do you want??

Nothing....

¤¤¤¤¤

I sweeped the hall. I took all the broken pieces and throwed them in garbage.

I locked the main door . I was about to turn, when I heard the music.....

Music..how come. The snowglobe is broken. Why is still coming ..from that garbage...