17

The very next morning I went to meet Elina who was working now as a teacher in St. Xaviers school.

I was in the reception waiting for her.

I noticed her. She changed a lot. She wasn't the Elina that I know.

She too recognised me and waved at me with a smile.

We both went to cafe.

"So Tag what brought you here"? She asked sipping her coffee.

Elina you always told that I was your best friend. So why did haven't told me about the.... breakup with Adrian.

You are my best friend Tag. I am happy now.

That's not what I asked you. What happened between both of you? I thought you both will be getting married. But what I see is after three years i get to know that Judy and adrian are going to marry?? I don't get this!!

"They are going to marry" !! Well good for them!

Eli I know how much you loved him. I also know that you can't forget him. You still love him , don't you?

No i don't! He is my past.

I can see your tears Eli. Don't lie to me. Or at least don't fool yourself.

Forget it Tag. I don't wanna talk about it.

Why did you guys break up? You comitted to him.

Look Tag, a lot has changed between us.We were happy with each other.

We both started to settle in our career. He worked a lot. He was successful in it.
He owned a company. I thought this is going very well than I thought.

But he didn't. He never had time for me. I told him that we should get married. Instead he told me that right now his focus was only in business.

I waited and waited , I couldn't understand where this relationship is going. He didn't care about me.

One day I confronted him and asked if he really wanted to get married to me.

But he surprised me by saying a big " No"!!

So Tag what should I do then? Tell me. I think I did right thing.

I don't know what to say Eli. But the fact is you are in so love with him, that you cannot forget him for your whole life.

It's all over Tag!" Over".

_________________________________________

I came back to my hotel. Andrea was with me. I told her about Elina.

Tag , I don't think Elina told you everything!!

What do you mean Andy?

There are many mistakes that elina did.... which led to their breakup.

Like what?

Elina was so possessive for Adrian. Lately it became obsession. She was also under medication. She lost her sanity!! But Adrian took a lot of care for her.

When we are aware of her condition, we met her. But she didn't want to meet us. Judy took care of her. She payed all her bills.

Inspite of helping her, Elina tried to kill Judy. She stabbed a knife on Judy's hand. At the right time adrian saved her. Otherwise judy will be killed by her. Afterthat she was admitted in the hospital for months.

She hates judy a lot. I think she might got well now. How is she tag?

All good. She was normal. But I think I made a mistake by telling about Judy and adrian 's wedding.

What? Why you said that Tag? Do you think that elina will be having no problem by this. No!! She will definitely stop their wedding.

No she won't do that!!

"Ohh you think!!"

I should warn judy and adrian about it.

_______________________________________________

I went to the doctor who treated elina.Although he hesitated to tell, I convinced him.

He himself found very surprised by behaviour of Elina. She was very tough to handle . He mentioned that her mental imbalance isn't cured totally and she might be doing unexpected things.

I hadn't expected this. Elina was my best friend. I felt so sorry for her.

I called elina, but her friend lifted the phone and told me that she is coming to Winterchill.I think she may reached there.

_____________________________________

God!! Why is she coming here now.

I called Adrian and judy but their mobiles were out of reach.

I took a cab to go to Adrian's home.

I told Matt and Andrea to come to Adrian's home. They were on their way.

I got down and paid for the taxi.

Matt and andrea haven't reached yet.

I rang the doorbell. But no response. I slammed the door , which opened widely.

All the things in the house are splattered and broken everywhere. There was pindrop silence. Which is killing me.

I climbed on the stairs, where there are drops of blood.

I reached to the bedroom. I opened the door slowly. I kept on calling their names.

It was so dark . I found the switchboard. When the lights were on , it was a horrified scene atound here.

I found Adrian was dead and so Judy.

I was out of breathe, i heard some sobs coming from the corner of the room.

It was Elina!!! Holding the knife which is dripping in blood.

What did you do elina? You killed them.How could you?

She got up and pointed the knife towards me.

No Elina, no don't kill me.... i requested her.

Meanwhile Andrea and matt rushed towards me.

Elina took the knife and stabbed herself by laughing hysterically.

We looked stunned. We have no words. We became so dumb.

Matt called 911. We turned back to leave the room.

Slowly the wind started to howl. There was a heavy rain.

Out of no where , we heard some music .......................

_________________________________________

Policemen came and took our statements. They took the fingerprints. They confirmed that Elina first killed Adrian and then judy.

But because of the mental imbalance, she couldn't understand what to do next,so stabbed herself.

Few years later, that house was given to a family, who had been killed suspiciously.

Some paranomal investigaters found that only families are getting killed because Elina always wanted a happy family which she couldn't get. So she killed all them.

After that when some other families came who were killed same way. Which confirmed that those paranomal investigaters were true.

______________________________________________

Everything wasn't clear about that home because, no one came to know what was that music, where it is coming.

But I know, it's from the snowglobe that Adrian gave to Elina on their anniversary.

No one found that snowglobe...........