Chapter 29 - Dancing in the rain

It all started that one summer...

Chapter 29 - Dancing in the rain

Isco

           Kissing her was just amazing. It was all so romantic that I was even surprised with myself. I was glad I didn’t have to go to the club in the morning. Katie and I were looking at the stars, the night was beautiful. I was playing with her hair when I felt a drop of water fall on my forehead. She sat up quickly and looked at me , and before she could say something it started pouring. She was shocked at first and the rain was so strong she was soaked in a matter of seconds.

          Her shirt was now completely see through and I could see her bright purple bra. I tried my best to not just sit there looking at her chest, well it wouldn’t be the first time. She had her eyes closed and was looking at the night sky. She had her hair loose and it was all over his face and covering her eyes.

          “You know what?” She said still looking up at the sky. “I love the way the raindrops feel against my skin.” She said with a wide smile.

          “You do?” I said now tracing my finger on her arm. She looked at me, well I really couldn’t see her eyes, but I guess she was looking at me. I pushed back her hair and it stayed like that.

          “I do.” She said and stood up. “I also like to dance under the pouring rain.” She said walking over the the edge of the balcony and looking out to the city.

          “Are you asking me to dance with you under the rain?” I said walking over to her and putting my arms around her.

          “Only if you want to.” She said turning around to look at me. We started to dance slowly and after a while she started to shake.

          “Katie, are you cold?” I didn’t want her to get sick after this. The night was pretty cold, even for me, so she must be freezing and the rain didn’t help. It’s obvious she wasn’t used to the weather like this.

          “No, I’m perfectly fine.” She said still shaking in my arms. It didn’t seem like it would stop raining anytime soon, and neither was her shaking.

          “Katie, don’t be stubborn. You must be freezing, you are shaking. For crying out loud, let's get inside”

          “Okay, I might be a little cold.” She said and she now couldn’t hide the shaking from me.

          “We are going inside now.” I said and I really hated telling her what to do even more when I know she hates it, but I also knew she hated cold weather and I didn’t like seeing her like this at all. We entered the living room and she let go of my hand and sat on the floor in the fetal position. “That’s not going to work.” I said looking for a towel.

          “let me be.” She said still shaking and I put the towel around her. I started worrying about her, her lip was turning into a light blue and she had her eyes closed. “I take it back. I hate the rain.” She said shaking her head and trying to laugh.

          “What did the rain ever do to you?” I said mocking her. I was hoping for her to answer back, but she didn’t. She was looking at me and looking for the strenght to answer, and with that I decided to take matters into my own hands. I picked her up and took her to the shower. I turned on the warm water and waited for her to come back to life.

          I started to wonder what my next move should be. Her clothes were even more wet than before and I knew that she couldn’t wear them anymore. Plus, my clothes will be huge on her. I sat next to her in the shower and she finally opened her eyes, and smiled at me and kissed me. I had to stop every inch of my body body because I didn’t know if I could control myself. I am man, but I remember the words she told me earlier and it’s true. She wasn’t ready. Whenever she calls me I can hear in her voice just how much she misses me and it’s more than she says she does. If we do it, it will probably kill her being that far away from me.

          “Thanks,” Her voice was still weak, but she closed her eyes one more time and rested her head against my chest. I waited for her to speak again just to be sure that she was all better now. “if you don’t mind, I would like some privacy taking off all these wet things. She said now back to her old self.

          “I’ll lend you some of my clothes… if you want. I know they won’t fit.” She just smiled at me until I finished speaking.

          “I always carry a bathing suit with me,” She said and started to giggle and I was finally relieved that she was feeling better. “It must be from all the time my friends wanted to go to the beach and I didn’t have a bathing suit with me.” She said and then messed up her hair to make me laugh.

          “I’ll get it now,” I walked back to the living room and started looking through her bag for a bathing suit. It was in a small bag inside her purse. I walked all the way back to my room and picked a long sleeved shirt and one of my football shorts and headed towards the bathroom door. I knocked and she didn’t answer, so I opened the door slowly. I found her skirt and shirt on the floor. I left the dry clothes and towel next to the sink as I tried my best to respect her privacy. I grabbed the wet clothes from the floor and caught a glimpse of her through the mirror. Her back was towards the mirror and She was just standing there letting the warm water help her relax.

          I was pretty much speechless. I couldn’t even imagine her body would be that amazing. She was skinny but she still had curves. She had a tiny waist and I am honestly in love with her body. She was standing there, and in a way she looked so innocent. I finally looked away and headed out of the bathroom with all of her clothes. I sat next to the door with the wet clothes and tried to calm myself down. I really had to stop myself from not jumping into the shower and kissing her.

          I shook my head and stood up from the ground and headed towards the washer and put her clothes inside. I heard the shower turn off and I walked towards my room to find her walking out of the bathroom. My shirt was huge on her, it made her look 10 times skinnier than what she already was. It was a bit funny. I tried my best not to laugh at her, but she looked down at her clothes and started to laugh.

          “All clean.” She said grinning and taking a step towards me. “I would hug you but you are all wet.” She said making a yucky face while drying her hair.

          “Can I at least get a kiss?” I said and she giggled and stood on her toes to kiss me. “I guess that means I can shower,” I said kissing her cheek and she nodded. I grabbed some clothes and headed into the bathroom.

          It was a bit cold but before I could shower I had to stop picturing Katie naked. She was beautiful, and I love her so much. This is going to be a long shower, I thought to myself. I was picturing Katie sitting in my bed waiting for me. Stop it Isco, I thought to myself again. Just finish showering so you can get out there and be with her and tell her how you feel, I told myself and I started to feel nervous.

          My feelings for her are stronger than ever. I’ve never loved anyone the way I love her. I love her smile, her personality, and the way she treats me. I still haven’t had the chance to tell her that I love her, and I knew I was more than ready to tell her and I was 100% sure she’s going to say it ack. I just knew it.