Chapter 27 - My one and only.

It all started that one summer...

Chapter 27 - My one and only

Isco

          When Katie excused herself to go to the bathroom, I started getting really nervous. Her mom had been asking a lot of questions and I think that she was holding back because Katie was here. I loved how they both cared so much for each other. It was a very interesting relationship.

          “Are you going to keep asking questions?” I asked a bit shy wanting to get it out of the way.

          “No.” She said drinking a bit of water. “I’m done with the questions.” She said with a half smile.

          “Your questions weren’t that bad,” I said feeling relieved. I never really liked it when people asked me a lot of questions. My mom really took it upon herself to make Katie feel uncomfortable. I need to make things right with them, and I liked that Katie’s mom was the opposite of my mom.

          “I am not the one you are dating, you don’t have to give me explanations.” She said and I was surprised. She had a point. Katie is the one that has to learn all my secrets and she does.

          “I’m back.” Katie said when she got back. She was fixing the scarf on her neck and smiled at me after she sat down.

          You never really know how much someone means to you until they are far away and these few months away from her have made me appreciate her more. I wanted to kiss her, but I wanted to respect her mom and not kiss her. I love her, and I can’t wait until I say those words to her. I really love her smile and they way she looks at me. I like how she keeps blushing whenever I say something that makes her feel special.

          We continued talking and Katie would turn to me every so often. When I would catch her looking at me, she would smile, bite her lip and then turn to look at her mom again. She would fix her hair every so often, it would get in her face and I thought it was cute. I was really noticing things about her that made me love her. Like her freckles on her cheek, she still had a couple of zits and it was hard to see her freckles. I also noticed she had a lot of moles.

          After lunch her mom decided to head back to the hotel, she was tired and wanted to take a nap. I was happy to spend some alone time with my girl. When she heard her mom say those words, a smile appeared on her face because it meant we were going to be alone.

          Once her mom was gone, I pulled her into a tight hug. She smelled like flowers. I took a deep breath taking it all in. I didn’t want to let her go. When I decided to let her go, she was grinning at me. I touched the tip of her nose and then kissed it. I pushed her hair away, looked into her eyes that were green today, and leaned in and kissed her.

          “Your eyes are green today,” I said looking into her eyes, the happiness I could see inside her eyes was surprisingly warm and I wanted her to always be this happy.

          “really?” She said smiling at me and looking down.

          “Did you do anything to make them look green?” I asked her looking into her eyes even if she tried to look away.

          “Nope, I didn’t even wear make up.” She tried covering her eyes but I was holding her hand. “I must look horrible.” She said acting like a drama queen but I know she really didn’t think that at all.

          “No, you look beautiful.” I said caressing her cheek and she smiled looking up at me then pulled her arms around me.

          “You missed me?” She whispered in my ear and then kissed my cheek. Her lips felt weird against my cheek. I shaved this morning a little bit and just left a slight hint of facial her just because I knew she loved it.

          “I did,” I said pulling her closer to me. We were standing in the middle of sidewalk. People passed us, and I was hoping no one would bother us. I didn’t want this to be in any magazine or anything like that because I don’t want her to feel weirded out by this again.  “did you miss me?” I said looking into her eyes. I wasn’t afraid of telling her how I felt. I felt like she was afraid of admitting to herself how she felt. Her eyes quickly gave away her answer. I pushed her hair back and waited for her to answer to me.

          “just a bit.” She said and I kind of hoped she would be completely truthful with me. She was acting as if she was stronger than what she actually was. I knew she did this because she doesn’t like to seem weak. She stood on her tippy toes and kissed me. It was amazing like always. “Okay, I missed you a lot.” She said smiling without pulling away. Our lips were still touching, and I decided to deepen the kiss. I put my arms around her waist and parting her lips slowly

          Her lips were soft, and they made my heart beat fast. I didn’t want her to feel pressured since I knew her old boyfriend rushed into everything and their relationship was purely physical. Her lips tasted like chocolate, and were sweet. I didn’t want to pull away, the connection I had with her wasn’t just emotional, it was physical since the moment I met her. I decided to pull away since I was the one that started this. I pulled away slowly which my hand on her cheek and a smile in my face. She kept her eyes close and the happiness in her face was indescribable. I wanted to kiss her again to see if she turned red.

          We started walking until she reached a bench. We sat down and I turned to her. She was looking at my hair and I started to wonder why. She reached out her hand and messed it up then started giggling.

          “Your hair is a mess.” She said giggling and then messed it up again.

          “Really?” I said messing it up more and this made her giggle even more. “wait, I am not going to be the only one with messy hair.” I said reaching out and messing her hair. She continued to giggle and I just loved it. She was so full of life when we both finally stopped laughing. “Let me guess when you get to your hotel room, you are going to call Emma and tell her ‘Oh my god! I was making out with Isco today’” I said mocking her.

          “Oh my god!” She said shocked. “I do not sound like that, and I will not.” She said holding back the laughter. “Okay, I might call her, but I will not tell her that.”

          “You do sound like that?” I said sticking out my tongue out at her.

          “OMG!” She said pushing me. “You are so mean when you want to be.”

          “I was kidding.” I said pulling her closer to me. “Why aren’t you telling her about our PDA?” I asked stroking her hair away from her face.

          “because what happens between us, should stay between us.” She said with a shy smile, she hid her face in my chest. She does the cutest things ever. “I feel like if we keep the things between us they will seem even more memorable. That’s why I haven’t shared my favorite pictures with anyone. I want to keep the memory special.” She said and I smiled.

          “That’s amazing, but you should share some with me.” I said kissing her forehead. “Want to do it again?”

          “Are you teasing me or do you really mean it?” She whispered back, her voice gave me chills. It made me really nervous.

          “What do you think?” I said resting my chin on her shoulder.

          “I think they are a lot of people here.” She was really concerned that this would end up on the internet again.

          “I don’t care,” I said kissing her neck.

          “You naughty boy.” She said biting her lip as I caressed my cheek on her neck. I kissed her again wishing I could spend the rest of the weekend in her arms. I really didn’t need distractions, the game is tomorrow and we can’t lose.