Scars *+*Laurance*+*(MyStreet)

Start from the beginning

"That sounds good" Dad smiles and kisses my forehead. I 'smile' back at him.

*+*Another time skip brought to you by: Reily's Daughter, Nandos Jeff Billy Bob*+*

*+*still your POV*+*

Mum had gotten back a few hours ago, we were all sitting at the dinner table with our food. As I was eating Malachi asks me a question.

"Y/n, how come some days you come back home about an hour or so after we do?" He asks curiously while raising one eyebrow. Mum and Dad had stopped their conversation and looked at me.

"I don't know what your talking about" I reply quickly, avoiding eye contact with everyone at the table.

"C'mon Y/n please don't play dumb, I'm worried about you!" Malachi requests. I clench my jaw together.

"Y/n, what is Malachi talking about?" Mum steps into the conversation.

"Please.. Drop it" whimper slightly as I talk. I don't want to talk about my depression or the bullying, its just going to make me cry.

"No Y/n! As your Mother I must know of these things!" Mum's voice raises a bit. I shake my head.

"N-no please, just drop it" I choke back tears.

"Y/N TELL ME THIS INSTANT!" She yells at me. I stand up quickly, hitting my hands on the sanded oak wood table.

"I SAID DROP IT!" I yell. I growl and storm upstairs, leaving my family with shocked faces.

*+*Laurance POV*+*

The rest of the family sit there gobsmaked at Y/n's outburst. Aphmau looks down at her plate.

"I'm a terrible mother" she mumbles.

"No you're not, I'm going up there to get her." I whisper and head up the stairs, making as little noise as possible on the creaky stairs. Once at the top, I slowly make my way to Y/n's door, my hand reaches for the cool metal doorknob. I grasp it and twist it open.

*+*Y/n POV*+*

I race to my room and slam the door shut, I let out an angry sigh and run my first gets through my hair.

"Maybe if you end it all... Things would get better" the small voice inside of me taunts. I reach under my bed, pulling out a small container I've been hiding from Mum and Dad, inside that container lays a slightly bloody razor, this isn't the first time I've used it. I pull it out of the container, holding it between my thumb and index finger. My shaky hands lowers to my non-dominant arm. I stop just above my arm.

"Do it.. It'll make everything better" the voice whispers. I take a deep breath as the razor pierces my flesh.

"One for depression"

"Two for the bullies"

"Three for yelling at mum"

"Four fo-"

My thoughts were cut off as the door to my room swings open revealing my father. His eyes widen when he sees the blade in my hand, he runs over to me, gripping the razor and flinging it to the corner of the room. Dad lifts me up and carries me to the bathroom with me silently sobbing on the way. Once at the bathroom door, dad opens it and walks inside, probing me up next to the sink as if I was eight years old again. He opens the cabinets looking for a medical kit. He finds it and takes the rubbing alcohol and a gaquze out of it.

"Y/n this is going to sting" Dad whispers, I nod silently still hiccuping from crying. Dad dabs the alcohol soaked gauze on the cuts I made, I wince every few moments and Dad apologizes sincerarly. Once finished, Dad wraps my arms with bandages and lifts me of the sink. He carries me back to my bedroom and places me on the floor next to my bed, he plops down next to me.

"Honey, why didn't you tell me about this?" Dad asks with glossy eyes. I open my mouth to say something but nothing comes out, a lump forms in my throat and tears form in my eyes. Dad wraps his arms around me and gently strokes my hair.

"Shhh, shhhh, its okay Y/n... Take all the time you need" he whispers and kisses my forehead. Take a deep breath and explain.

"I didn't tell you because.... Because.. I didn't want you guys to.. Think I was an.. Attention seeker... Thinking I cut for no reason... I didn't want you guys to hate me for cutting myself..." I whisper lightly sobbing through the sentences. Dad gives me a sympathetic look.

"Y/n look at me.. Your mother and I both love you, so do Levin and Malachi. We all care about you. This battle your going through is a tough one and its not easy to win.. These scars on your arms, are battle scars from your fighting, you're gonna get through this.. I promise" Dad hugs me tightly while still stroking my hair.

"Thank you... Dad" I whisper before drifting off to sleep in my father's grasp. He chuckles lightly before whispering.

"Goodnight Y/n.. I love you" he kisses my forehead and sits with me for a while.

*+*Le Fin*+*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys its Alyssa! Now I'm sorry for the lack of updates school and shtuff has been going on.

Okay so that's the second request donezo! I'm sorry if it wasn't what you wanted.. Heh... Heh... Heh...

Anywayyyy hope u enjoyed this one shot I'm pretty proud of this one!

Now remember guys depression is a serious issue, if you need someone come message us

Next up is Vylad! Woohoo!

Buh Boi!

-Alyssa~Chan (。・ω・。)