Scars *+*Laurance*+*(MyStreet)

Father! Laurance x SelfHarm! Daughter! Reader

Hoiiiii its Alyssa! And I'm writing YAY

TRIGGER WARNING! IF YOU DON'T LIKE ANYTHING TO DO WITH SELF HARM I SUGGEST YOU STOP READING.
-Thank you- Alyssa~Chan

You are a teen in this
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*+*Y/N POV*+*

I groan as I arrive home half an hour later than my brothers, Levin and Malachi. Yes they are my adoptive brothers, my mother and father are Laurance Zvahl and Aphmau Zvahl, they got married a few years ago. Malachi is the oldest and Levin is the youngest, I'm in the middle.

Why am I half an hour late? Well let's say I was.. Kept back. No not by teachers, by a few.. Bullies. They always beat me after school, bruises, grazes and scars litter my body, that's the reason I favour long shirts and pants. Its not just the bullies, depression has risen due to the whole ordeal.

I open the front door and dash to my bedroom. Luckily it has its own bathroom, meaning I can get myself cleaned up before Mum and Dad get home. I open the cabinet, standing on my tippy toes, reaching for the gauze and alcohol. It burns when I apply it but, the stinging sensation brings me ease. I sigh and place the items back into the cabinet. I slowly strut out of the bathroom (I'm sorry I just imagine the reader doing the cat walk to their room XD. I'll let you be for now. Reily~Sama stop writing on my books!) and into my bedroom. I open my drawer and pull out a long sleeve shirt. I slip it on and head to the door.

My hand gently twists the door nob. The door creaks open. I walk down the hallway, the soft thumps of my bare feet on the hard wood floor. I reach the stair case. I quickly speed downstairs, bolting into the living room where my brothers were sitting watching TV.

"Hey guys!" I smile at my two siblings. Malachi mumbles a 'hey Y/n' and Levin gives a closed eye smile and waves. I plop down next to Levin and watch TV with them.

*+*Time Skip*+*

*+*Still your POV*+*

"Kids I'm home!" We hear the soft nazely voice call from the front door. Our father, Laurance had arrived from work. Malachi's eyes beamed brightly as he jolted up and ran towards the door to greet Dad.

After a few minutes Dad walked into the living room. He trotted up to Levin and I, he placed a gental kiss on our foreheads and gave us both a large bear hug. I giggled and hugged him back, Dad can be such a softy when he's not trying to impress Mum.

"So how are my precious children doing?" Dad asked with a hint of playfulness in his eyes. Levin groaned loudly.

"Daaad~ we're not children!" He whined. Dad chuckled.

"You'll always be children to me" he smiles. Malachi chuckles and plops back on the couch.

"Well I'm doing fine Dad" Malachi answers his question. Dad smiles at Malachi.

"I'm doing good too dad, my grades have gotten higher and I've made a new friend, her names Alexis" Levin beamed brightly. Dad gives Levin a playful smirk when he mentioned a girl.

"A girl eh?" Dad smirks. Levin's eyed widen.

"No! Nonononono! Dad! No" Levin stammers. I giggle at his behavior. Dad chuckles and turns to me.

"How 'bout you Y/n?" He smiles gently.

"Well, I've been pretty okay, friends and school work" I lie, I wasn't okay, I'm depressed and my body hurts from the beatings I get, I don't have many friends.