*+*Laurance*+* (MCD)

Oh look! A code!

(y/n) Your name
(H/c) Hair colour

________________________________________________________________
Let us begin!!!!!

~Your POV~
I was sitting on Chads ship, awaiting the arrival on the island Aphmau wants to settle on. On the other side of the boat I can see poor Katelyn looking pale as ever and hear a distraught Aphmau in the sleeping chambers. Currently Laurance is trying to calm her down. To be honest, I'm really jealous, Laurance seems to have a better relationship with Aphmau them me. If you can't already tell, I have a little- no BIG crush on him, its terrible.

I see Aphmau come out of the sleeping chambers and wander over to Katelyn. They talk for a bit before Aphmau panics and grabs a bucket for poor Katelyn, Lucinda's gotta make that ginger concoction for her. We suddenly stop by an island with two giant mountains on it. It looks beautiful. I see Aphmau and Katelyn jump from the boat and into the water, heh looks fun.

We all make it to the shore and Aphmau decides to split us all up and explore.

"Okay, we will, have a group of four and a group of five, Katlyn, Chad, Travis, Vylad your team A, Laurance, (Y/n), Aaron and I are team B" Aphmau explains.

We head off in our allocated directions. We make it to a mountain. Laurance says he wants to get a better look at the island so he starts to climb it. Aphmau direct as me to follow him, I do so and catch up with him.

"Hey, Laurance" I say as I walk next to him.

"Oh, hey (Y/n), what's up?" He says

"The sky" I giggle and he chuckles.

"Sooooo~ what are we doing?" I ask

"Getting a better view of this island" he says

"Oh, coo- AHHHHHH!" I was rudly interrupted by the ground collapsing below us, Laurance and I fall down a creepy hole. We fall a good few feet and land on the hard stone floor.... Well I don't.... I landed on Laurance.... Meep!

"Oh my Irene! Laurance are you okay?!?" I franticly ask

"Ugh, y-yeah" he mumbles

"OH MY IRENE! LAURANCE ARE YOU OKAY?" Aphmau yells, not even aknowleding my presents.

"Yeah, we're fine!" He says.

"U-um Laurance you can l-let me g-go now" I sheepishly whisper

"Huh? OH! oh I'm sorry (Y/n)" Laurance franticly let's go of me and stands up. He lends a hand down and I grab it.

"Laurance, we're coming down!" Aphmau yells as she and Aaron leap down into the hole.

We walk a little bit and see.....Wyverns? Wow. One wyvern approaches us and Aphmau hugs it. She, Laurance and I can understand them. Apparently this wyverns name is Raven... Ah yes I remember, Garroth's Wyvern.
Raven leads Aphmau over to some bales of hay. On those bales lays a baby girl, no more then a few months old. Aphmau quickly runs to the baby and Aaron follows her. The baby starts crying.

"She must be hungry" Aphmau says

"There's a cow over there" I mumble and point to it.

"Ah good, Laurance (Y/n) can you milk the cow?" Aphmau asks.,we nod our heads and walk over to the cow. It seems distressed. I would be if I was taken by wyverns and kept here. Laurance attempts to call the animal down but fails miserably, I chuckle and Laurance groans in frustration.

"Here, let me help" I say walking g over to the cow, I gently pat it and him a tune my mother taught me. The animal seems calm.

"Do you know how to milk a cow (Y/n)?" Laurance asks. I shake my head.

"Here" Laurance gestures for me to go over to him. I crouch infront of him and he places his hands on mine. Slight shivers run down my spine. Laurance helps me milk the cow. We carry the pale over to Aphmau and Aaron slightly waddling. Laurance chuckles at me and I poke my tounge at him. Aph and Aaron take the baby and carry it. Laurance and I waddle with a heavy pale of milk behind them. I glance up at Laurance and kiss him on the cheek. He looks at me and stops, causing me to stop as well. He has a sly smirk on his face.... I regret my decision.

"Ya' know (Y/n)... I've always liked you and I know you like me too" he smirks

"Wait wait wait... WHHAAATTTT?" I ask shocked

"Mmhmm, now will you do the honer of being with me? Forever?" He asks

"I-i-i ummmm....uh" I stutter. Laurance brings me close and kisses me. I stand there shocked... The love of my life... Kissing.....ME?!?! how why what!?!

"So?" He asks pulling away. I bite my lip.

"I SHIP IT!" I here Aphmau yell from the entry of the hole.

"I agree" AARON? Says

"Ok Laurance" I smile and he cheers.

"But one thing" I say

"Anything" he smiles

"Your carrying the pale of milk!" I yell and run off

"Hey! No fair" Laurance says waddling after me with a heavy pale of milk.

~*+*Le Fin*+*~

Wow, that sucked anyway hope u enjoyed!!!
Request characters in DA comments and stuff!!!

Next is a Zane x reader ooooOoooOoooOooo!

*+*Vote*+* *+*Comment*+* *+*Follow*+*

I have nothing else to say!!!!

~Lyss Out ('・ω・')